Investors who have subscribed to the Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO and were eagerly waiting for the finalisation of the share allotment status can know that their wait is over. Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO share allotment status is most likely to be finalised on today- Monday, December 5. If the shares get allocated today, it can be credited to the demat account on Wednesday, December 7. On the day of the finalisation of the share allotment status, the shares of the Dharmaj Crop Guard are available at a premium (GMP) of Rs. 55 in the grey market, as per market observers, according to a report by Live Mint.
On the final day of the subscription process- November 30, Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO got subscribed 35.49 times. The IPO received bids for 284351820 shares against 8012990 shares on offer. The shares reserved for the retail portion got subscribed 21.53 times, NII received 52.29 times bids, while the shares reserved for QIB were subscribed 48.21 times.
Once the Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO share allotment status is announced, investors who have bided for the same will be able to check it online. All they need to do is either visit the official website of BSE or the registrar of the IPO- Link Intime India Private Ltd. Also, the public issue can get listed on both BSE and NSE on December 8, 2022. Here are the steps that can be followed to check the Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO share allotment status:
1. Visit the official website of BSE or click on the direct link given here— https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx.
2. Select the name of the company- Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO in the menu (will only be available after the finalisation of the share allotment status).
3. Enter your application number allotted for Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO.
4. Then enter your Permanent Account Number (PAN card number).
5. Click at 'I'm not a robot' and confirm the captcha.
6. At last click at the 'Submit' button and the allotment status will be displayed on the screen.
Visit the official website of Link Intime or click on the links mentioned here- https://linkintime.co.in/IPO/public-issues.html or https://linkintime.co.in/MIPO/Ipoallotment.html.
Select one option among our PAN card number, Application number or DP Client ID from the top bar.
Select the name of the company that is Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO from the drop down menu.
Tap search and you will get your IPO share allotment status displayed on the screen of your device.
Copyright © HT Media Limited
All rights reserved.