The bidding process for the initial public offering (IPO) of Uniparts India has ended and now investors are eagerly waiting for the finalisation of the share allotment status. The three day public offering opened for the bidding process on November 30 and concluded on December 2. Also, as per market observers, Uniparts India shares are available at a premium (GMP) of Rs. 60 in the grey market today, according to a report by Live Mint. Here is all you need to know about the share allotment date, process to check the status, and more.
The engineering systems and solutions provider Uniparts India was subscribed 25.32 times on the last day of subscription. The IPO received bids for 256629175 shares against 10137360 shares on offer. The shares reserved for the retail investors received 4.63 times of subscription. While the NII received 17.86 times of subscription and the shares reserved for the QIB were subscribed 67.14 times.
Uniparts India IPO share allotment status is likely to be declared on December 7, while the shares of the company are expected to list on the stock exchanges- BSE and NSE on Monday, December 12, 2022. Once the share allotment status is finalised, bidders and investors of the issue will be able to check the same online. Investors will have to visit the official website of BSE or the registrar of the IPO- Link Intime India Private Ltd, and follow the instructions thereafter. Here are the steps you can follow:
1. Visit the official website of BSE or click on the direct link given here— https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx.
2. Select the name of the company- Uniparts India IPO in the menu (will only be available after the finalisation of the share allotment status).
3. Enter your application number allotted for Uniparts India IPO.
4. Then enter your Permanent Account Number (PAN card number).
5. Click at 'I'm not a robot' and confirm the captcha.
6. At last click at the 'Submit' button and the allotment status will be displayed on the screen.
Visit the official website of Link Intime or click on the links mentioned here- https://linkintime.co.in/IPO/public-issues.html or https://linkintime.co.in/MIPO/Ipoallotment.html.
Select one option among our PAN card number, Application number or DP Client ID from the top bar.
Select the name of the company that is Uniparts India IPO from the drop down menu.
Tap search and you will get your IPO share allotment status displayed on the screen of your device.
Copyright © HT Media Limited
All rights reserved.