Apple Arcade adds 30 new games to the catalogue including some timeless classics: Here’s what’s new
Apple has beefed up its Apple Arcade arsenal with 30 new games and two fresh new categories. The two new categories on the Arcade are Timeless Classics and App Store Greats.
Timeless Classics includes universally loved, quintessential genres with titles like Good Sudoku by Zach Gage, Chess - Play & Learn, and “Backgammon”, and App Store Greats has some of the top award-winning games from the App Store which include “Threes!”, “Mini Metro,” and “Fruit Ninja Classic”. All these games are ad-free and fully unlocked.
With these new additions, the Apple Arcade now has more than 180 games for its subscribers to enjoy.
Some of the new Arcade Originals games include:
- NBA 2K21 Arcade Edition from 2K Games
- Simon’s Cat: Story Time from Tactile Games Limited
- Star Trek: Legends from Tilting Point LLC
- The Oregon Trail made by Gameloft
- Cut the Rope Remastered from Paladin Studios
- SongPop Party made by Gameloft
Some of the new Timeless Classics games include:
- Really Bad Chess by Zach Gage
- Sudoku Simple made by MobilityWare
- Backgammon from Adikus
- Tiny Crossword from PlaySimple Games Pte Ltd
- Solitaire by MobilityWare from MobilityWare
Some of the new App Store Greats games include:
- Monument Valley from ustwo games
- Mini Metro made by Dinosaur Polo Club
- Threes! made by Sirvo LLC
- Fruit Ninja Classic from Halfbrick Studios
- Chameleon Run from Noodlecake
All the Arcade Originals are playable across iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Apple TV whole the Timeless Classics and App Store Greats are available to be played on the iPhone and the iPad.
Apple Arcade is available for ₹99 per month with a one-month free trial. Customers who purchase a new iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or the Apple TV receive three months of Apple Arcade for free.
The Apple Arcade is also part of Apple One’s Individual ( ₹195) and Family ( ₹365) monthly plans, with a one-month free trial.