Garena Free Fire MAX update: From standout new features to awesome character- here is what's new
Garena Free Fire MAX update has been rolled out. A new character and several features have been added to the game. Players can check out the details below.
Garena Free Fire MAX has got certain updates including features to a new character and much more. Report System Improvements have also been made in the game after which players can report another player in their match history page. Players can now even report another player in CS mode scoreboards, new reasons for reporting have been added and now players can track their progress with optimized in-game mail report response. The updates are available from March 3, 2022. Here is all you need to know:
1. In-Game Voice Chat Reporting Feature: Now Garena Free Fire MAX players may report inappropriate voice chat calls. As per the information provided by the game, to protect your privacy, the detection will only take place if a report is sent. A new feature has been added to the current mute button where you can report selected player(s) on the spot. Once verbal harassment is verified, the player faces a mute punishment, and a credit score reduction.
2. Get free Characters with link: Players can obtain free Characters by playing games in any mode. Now, all existing Characters are available through link for free. It can be noted that players may only link with one Character at a time. There's a limit to the Link points players get per day. Players may give their link progress an extra boost with coins (limited per day).
3. New character: Kenta- Shield of the team, lowers damage taken. "Kenta is your team's most reliable backup. When activating Swordsman's Wrath, he puts the gun down and generates a shield before him. Teammates behind his shield will benefit from its partial damage negation. Kenta is a great front-line Character, and will be sure to help your team break through heavy fire. Remember to follow his footsteps!," said the game.
Swordsman's Wrath: Swordsman's Wrath forms a frontal shield of 5m width that reduces 50 percent weapon damage coming from the front. Lasts for 2/3/3.5/4/4.5/5s and resets after firing a shot. Cooldown: 210/200/190/180/170/160s
4. Craftland updates: Customizable Skill Cooldowns- The Cooldown of Active skills can now be customized in Craftland. When creating a map, toggle to turn on and off passive and active skills. Active skill cooldowns can be adjusted to zero seconds minimum.
Clipping Feature: Objects overlapping now enabled. The object clipping feature allows for multiple objects to occupy the same space.
Grouping Feature: Multiple objects can be grouped and edited together. In editor mode, select and group objects together, and rotate/move your grouped objects simultaneously.
Interactive Item - Dice: New interactive item available in Craftland. Dice can now be placed in Craftland. They bounce off freely when touched by other players or dice.
Parkour Mode - Vehicles: Parkour mode now opens for car riders. Now, checkpoints activate when prompted by vehicles.
5. Other Craftland Enhancements: The other enhancements include- Raised the maximum number of items allowed on your map from 1000 to 1600. Adjusted button positions in certain editor modes for QoL. Creators can now see new subscribers, likes, and other stats when entering Craftland's homepage. Added new common items. New background for the 360-degree lobby. Optimized the UI for item display in the 360-degree lobby. Optimized the reload animation for the M500.
Follow HT Tech for the latest tech news and reviews , also keep up with us on Twitter, Facebook, Google News, and Instagram. For our latest videos, subscribe to our YouTube channel.