PUBG New State known issues and their fixes: All listed here
PUBG New State known issues and all their fixes are listed here. The game has launched on Android already and will be released on iOS on November 12.
PUBG New State has been released for players on Android and already, there have been a couple of issues reported by players and tester alike. From bugs in the gameplay to issues with connectivity, the early version has enough issues to pester players with the gameplay experience. Krafton has known most of these and hence, come up with solutions listed on its blog.
Note that the iOS availability of PUBG New State is delayed to November 12.
PUBG New State known bugs and issues
- An issue where the incorrect ping information will sometimes be displayed after creating an account.
- This issue is triggered by a temporary UI error. Please close and re-launch the app and reselect the server by going to .
- An issue where you may experience occasional flickering or abnormal colors in-game.
- This issue may occur due to having an older Android OS version installed on your mobile device. We recommend restarting the game after updating your device's OS to the latest version.
- If the issue persists even after the version update, please change your to OPEN GL.
- An issue where you may experience no reload sound and motion when reloading if you tap the reload button continuously.
- An issue where you may not hear any sounds when landing from a high place.
- An issue where the quantity is occasionally marked as (0) when obtaining a stack of items. Please note that this is a UI issue and you will obtain the correct quantity.
- An issue where the Follow feature will not function although it appears to be applied upon reentering a match even if it was set before leaving the match.
- An issue where occasionally a character revived with a Green Flare Gun will be shown abnormally in the result screen.
- An issue where throwing a Molotov inside a tram would not set the insides of the tram on fire.
- An issue where you may obtain a dropped weapon instead of your preset weapon if one is dropped at the respawn point on the Station map.
- An issue where certain objects may appear abnormally on the Station map. This will be restored upon respawning.
- An issue where the sensitivity works differently from the actual set value.
- This issue can be fixed by going to the Sensitivity Setting tabs and resetting the sensitivity to one of the following options: Low/Medium/High
- An issue where some buttons in the control settings can't be selected after using the trunk button.
- An issue where the chatting system does not work when you re-enter the game after the game was in the background for more than 1 minute.
- This issue can be fixed by restarting the app.
- An issue where map selection settings are reset when you select a new party leader.
- Please note that map settings need to be checked again when a new leader is selected.
- An issue where you may be disconnected when running the game in the background while in a party.
- An issue where the scope is occasionally shown abnormally when spectating a squad member.
- An issue where the ID does not change even when spectating another player.
- An issue where you may experience occasional flickering of location names in the world map when playing on an iOS mobile device.
- An issue where Pick up/Lootbox/Trunk buttons may be forcefully moved along the x-axis when opening a bag on an iOS mobile device.
Follow HT Tech for the latest tech news and reviews , also keep up with us on Twitter, Facebook, Google News, and Instagram. For our latest videos, subscribe to our YouTube channel.