You can get BANNED in Garena Free Fire if you do any of these activities
Developers of Garena Free Fire have a strict policy against certain activities including cheating and hacking that will definitely get a user banned from the platform
Garena Free Fire, the online multiplayer battle game, has become incredibly popular among gamers. But sometimes gamers can get a little overambitious and participate in activities that can definitely lead to them getting banned from the platform. Garena Free Fire cheaters and hackers should know that they will be punished by the game's developers. So make sure you never participate in any kind of cheating or hacking and rely on your skills and teammates to progress through the game.
Garena Free Fire is closely monitored by the developers to ensure that the community gets the best gaming experience. In accordance with that, the game has explicit guidelines regarding which activities will not be tolerated on the platform and can lead to a ban. Apart from blatant hacking and cheating, these include using bugs and glitches or any third-party apps to gain advantage while playing. Free Fire believes in an even playing ground and fair participation, so any activities that create unfair gaming experience for any user is not acceptable by the publishers of the game.
So make sure you never do any activities in Garena Free Fire that can lead to getting banned. Read on to know which activities are most likely to see a user being handed a ban for their behavior.
Garena Free Fire ban: Here's what can get you banned
The following list is not exhaustive list, and as hackers and cheaters come up with more ways to ruin the gaming experience for all, more items in the list will be added. But for now, participating in these activities is a certain way to never getting to play Garena Free Fire ever again.
1. Using unauthorized tools: If a user uses any tools that can have an impact in-game or give him/her any unfair advantage while playing, that will lead to a ban.
2. Using modified/unauthorized game client: If any user is found to be using a modified or unauthorized version of the game, no matter for what purpose, will be banned.
3. Using non-official programs to gain advantage: If any user is found using any bugs, glitches or any other kind of third-party program or code to gain an unfair advantage, that user will be banned.
4. Modifying model files: If any user modifies the existing model files of the game for any reason, they will be banned.
5. Bypassing anti-hack system by transferring data locally: If a user tries to transfer his user data locally in an attempt to bypass the anti-hack system of the game, once caught, will be banned.
6. Being reported by other users: If any user is repeatedly reported by others for abnormal moves, plays or behavior, they will be banned.
Garena Free Fire's official support page, on any of the above mentioned behavior, states, “We adopted a zero-tolerance policy, any account found guilty will be permanently suspended and is final.”
However, if you do not participate in any such behavior, you have no reasons to worry as Garena Free Fire developers analyze every incident carefully before banning a user.
Follow HT Tech for the latest tech news and reviews , also keep up with us on Twitter, Facebook, Google News, and Instagram. For our latest videos, subscribe to our YouTube channel.