Check bank account balance online on Paytm; here's how
Paytm users can check their bank account balance through the settings option on the Paytm app or directly from the passbook section. Steps explained here.
Banking operations, especially transferring money and making payments have become a lot easier with the help of apps like Paytm, Google Pay, among others. Using any of the digital payments platforms like Paytm you can transfer cash instantly to anyone without getting charged for the same. You can even check your bank account balance with the help of the Paytm app. Using multiple bank account linking feature of Paytm, you can easily keep a track of all your linked bank accounts and check your transaction history- all in one place, and at the same time.
You can easily check the balance of all linked bank accounts in a few simple steps using the Paytm app. Check your bank account balance through the ‘Settings' option on the Paytm app or directly from the ‘Passbook' section. Here is a step-by-step guide for the same. Also Read: Delete Paytm account from phone NOW if you just suffered this blow! Here's how
How to check bank account balance in Paytm ‘Passbook'
1. Open the Paytm mobile application.
2. Under the ‘My Paytm' section, click on the ‘Balance & History' option.
3. The next screen that opens will show you a detail of all your linked bank accounts.
4. You can simply click on the ‘Check Balance' along with the bank account for which you want to check the balance. If you scroll down on the screen, you will also be able to check your transaction history.
5. Next, you will be asked to enter the UPI PIN of your linked bank account.
6. Enter the UPI PIN and click on ‘Submit' and your account balance will be displayed alongside the bank account.
How to check bank account balance in Paytm ‘Settings’
Open the Paytm mobile app and click on your profile icon on the top left corner of the screen.
Click on the ‘Payment Settings’ option from the left sidebar.
Click on the ‘UPI & Linked Bank Accounts’ option.
The next screen will show all your linked bank accounts. Click on the ‘Check balance’ option for the respective bank.
Then enter your UPI PIN and your account balance will be displayed.
Follow HT Tech for the latest tech news and reviews , also keep up with us on Twitter, Facebook, Google News, and Instagram. For our latest videos, subscribe to our YouTube channel.