Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO share allotment likely tomorrow: Check status online; know GMP too
Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO share allotment status is likely to be finalised on Monday, December 5. Investors who are eagerly waiting for the finalisation of the share allotment status will be able to check it online. The three day bidding process of the IPO closed on November 30 and received strong response from investors. According to market observers, shares of Dharmaj Crop Guard Ltd are available at a premium (GMP) of Rs. 56 per share in the grey market today, as per a report by Live Mint. It can be known that the GMP has remained unchanged for the last four days.
Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO Subscription Details
On the final day of the subscription process, Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO got subscribed 35.49 times. The shares reserved for the retail portion got subscribed 21.53 times, NII received 52.29 times bids, while the shares reserved for QIB were subscribed 48.21 times.
Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO Share Allotment Status
The share allotment status of the Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO is most likely to be finalised on December 5, 2022. While, the public issue can get listed on both BSE and NSE on December 8, 2022. Once the share allotment status of the Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO is finalised and declared, investors will be able to check the same online.
In order to check the Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO share allotment status online investors will have to visit the official website of BSE or the registrar of the IPO- Link Intime India Private Ltd. For further assistance the below mentioned steps can be followed:
How to check Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO share allotment status via BSE
1. Visit the official website of BSE or click on the direct link given here— https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx.
2. Select the name of the company- Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO in the menu (will only be available after the finalisation of the share allotment status).
3. Enter your application number allotted for Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO.
4. Then enter your Permanent Account Number (PAN card number).
5. Click at 'I'm not a robot' and confirm the captcha.
6. At last click at the 'Submit' button and the allotment status will be displayed on the screen.
How to check Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO share allotment status online via Link Intime
Visit the official website of Link Intime or click on the links mentioned here- https://linkintime.co.in/IPO/public-issues.html or https://linkintime.co.in/MIPO/Ipoallotment.html.
Select one option among our PAN card number, Application number or DP Client ID from the top bar.
Select the name of the company that is Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO from the drop down menu.
Tap search and you will get your IPO share allotment status displayed on the screen of your device.