Gmail tips: How to recover Gmail account without recovery email, phone number
Google allows an alternative method to recover Gmail account without recovery email or phone number. Check out the simple and easy Gmail tips here.
Lost your Gmail password and don't have a recovery email or phone number? Don't worry you can recover Gmail account without a recovery email! Gmail is one of the most preferred email services across the globe. It is used for most personal and official work. Nearly every Google account holder relies on Gmail for updates and other work. Hence, forgetting the Gmail password can create havoc. But don't worry as Google offers some simple and easy ways to recover your Gmail password if it gets locked. All you need is your registered phone number or recovery email ID on your Google account. However, if you don't have either one of them, then there's an alternative way to recover your Gmail account. All you have to do is remain logged into your Gmail or Google account on at least one device. Here's a step by step process on how to recover Gmail account without recovery email, phone number.
How to recover Gmail password without recovery email and phone number
1. First, visit the Google Account Recovery page
2. Next, enter your Gmail ID or username and tap on Forget password.
3. You will see three options on the next screen- “Enter your password”, “Get verification email on recovery email” and “try another way to sign in”.
4. Click on “Try another way to sign in” and you will get a notification on the device where you are already logged in.
5. Next, click on “Yes” to verify your identity” and you will be signed in after this. Do note that recovering your Gmail/Google account password using this method has some limitations as you must have the same email ID on other devices.
How to recover Gmail password with recovery email and phone number
Follow the first two steps mentioned above and then click on the option to recover your account using SMS verification.
Tap on “Send” and you will receive an OTP.
Submit the OTP to get your account verified. Once done, you’re all set to use your Gmail account.