Happy Baisakhi 2022 WhatsApp wishes stickers: Check out how to share Happy Baisakhi WhatsApp stickers, wishes and GIFs
Happy Baisakhi 2022 WhatsApp wishes stickers: This Baisakhi, let all your loved one's know your wishes with WhatsApp stickers. Find out how to download and share them.
Happy Baisakhi 2022 WhatsApp wishes stickers: Today, India celebrates Baisakhi. The festival of Baisakhi denotes the spring harvest season in Punjab and is celebrated as the traditional new year. On this day, Sikhs visit Gurudwaras, people decorate their houses and there are processions on the street. The day is celebrated amongst many cultures in India and is also known as Pohela Boishakh, Vishu, Vaisakhi and Bohag Bihu. Apart from Punjab, people in other States including Assam, Bengal, Bihar, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Kerala, Odisha, Tamil Nadu, Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand all celebrate this day with their family and loved ones. For those whose family and friends are not near them, can send happy Baisakhi WhatsApp stickers, wishes, GIFs and more to them. These messages can be shared using any social media platform including Instagram, Facebook, Telegram and more.
A thing to note is that WhatsApp does not provide Happy Baisakhi stickers natively. So, you will have to download them from third-party apps on Play Store or App store. You do not need to separately download them as WhatsApp helps you directly find the right sticker pack on its platform. So, just follow these steps and you should be able to share these stickers in no time at all. But first, let us check the Happy Baisakhi wishes.
Happy Baisakhi 2022 wishes
1. May Waheguru bless you with growth, health and peace on this festival of harvest. Happy Baisakhi!
2. On this Baisakhi, let us pray it will be a year with new peace, new happiness, and an abundance of new friends. May God bless you throughout the coming season. Happy Baisakhi.
3. Happy Birthday to Khalsa. A reminder to forever stand up, speak up and fight against injustice. Happy Baisakhi 2022.
4. May God shower you with endless blessing, love, and happiness! Happy Baisakhi wishes to you and your family!
5. Wishing you a year bestowed with happiness, success, prosperity and glory. May all your wishes come true with the blessings of God. Best wishes on Baisakhi 2022 to you and your family.
6. Along with the messages, if you want to send Happy Baisakhi WhatsApp stickers or GIFs, then just follow the steps given below.
How to send Happy Baisakhi WhatsApp GIFs
1. Open WhatsApp and click on the individual or group chat where you want to send the GIF.
2. Click on the smiley icon available on the messaging box.
3. Tap on the GIF option.
4. Now, click on the search icon and type Happy Baisakhi.
5. Lots of Happy Baisakhi GIFs will be displayed.
6. Click on the GIF you want to share and tap on the send button.
How to share Happy Baisakhi 2022 WhatsApp stickers
Open WhatsApp and go to the chat of the person you want to share the sticker with.
Tap on the ‘emoji’ icon located at the bottom right side of the message box.
On the bottom of the emoji screen, you should see three options. First is for emojis, the second is for GIFs, and the third is for stickers. Click on the third icon.
On the sticker screen, tap on the ‘+’ icon on the extreme right side of the window.
You will see a large selection of stickers. Start scrolling downwards and you should see the ‘Discover Sticker apps’ option at the bottom of the screen. Click on it.
This will redirect you to the Play Store or App Store. You will see the term ‘WASticker’already written on the search bar. Without removing it, write ‘Happy Baisakhi’ next to it and click search.
You should be able to see multiple Happy Baisakhi sticker apps. Pick the one you like. Install and add stickers to WhatsApp.
Now go back to WhatsApp. You should be able to see all the Happy Baisakhi stickers on your sticker gallery in the app.
You can now start sharing these stickers with friends and family. Do note that you will have to manually delete these apps if you no longer want to use them. Deleting the app will result in deletion of the stickers from your sticker gallery but any sent stickers will still remain.