How to block someone on Google Pay? Process explained
Yes, it is very much possible. Know here how to block someone on Google Pay. You can also report someone on Google Pay app.
Which application do you use for making financial transactions? Google Pay, PhonePe, Paytm, or any other app? There are several online payment making applications you can choose from. You can not only use Google Pay, PhonePe, etc. to send or receive money but also to send messages. But there are instances when you start receiving money requests from people or even messages on these apps. If you are a Google Pay user, then there is no need to worry about the same as you can simply block or report such contacts.
"If someone you don't know requests money from you or you don't want someone to contact you on Google Pay, you can block them if they send requests," the support page of Google Pay said. However, it can be noted that if you block someone on Google Pay, they will also be blocked on some other Google products, like Photos and Hangouts. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to block someone on Google Pay and report them too.
Google Pay on Android: How to block a user from conversation page
1. On your device, open Google Pay.
2. Then, select the contact you want to block.
3. Tap on the three dots icon available on top corner at right.
4. Then click on the option saying 'Block this person'.
5. However, if anytime you feel like unblocking the person you can do so by simply tapping 'Unblock'.
Google Pay on iPhone: How to block a user
1. Open Google Pay.
2. From the bottom of the screen, slide your finger up to show your contacts.
3. Tap the person that you want to block.
4. Tap More and then Block
5. To unblock the person, you will have to click on Unblock.
How to report someone on Google Pay
On your device, open the Google Pay app.
Select the contact you want to report.
At the top right, select Report user.
Select the reasons why you want to report the user.
Tap Report and block user.
Follow HT Tech for the latest tech news and reviews , also keep up with us on Twitter, Facebook, Google News, and Instagram. For our latest videos, subscribe to our YouTube channel.