WhatsApp on Android and iPhone: These quick replies will change your social life forever!
How do you reply to your WhatsApp messages? Have you heard of quick replies? According to WhatsApp, with quick replies, you can create shortcuts for the messages you send to your contacts most frequently. This can include media messages, such as images and videos. It can be noted that the maximum number of stored quick replies allowed is 50. In order to set quick replies, you need to have WhatsApp Business app. Then tap More options, Business tools, Quick replies. Then tap on Add and click Message to create your desired message. Tap shortcut to set the keyboard shortcut for your quick reply and then click on SAVE.
It can be noted that media files are not supported in quick replies on Web or Desktop. However, if you are not able to save quick reply, check to make sure it follows all of the following formatting rules.
1. The maximum number of stored quick replies allowed is 50.
2. The maximum length of a quick reply shortcut is 25 characters.
3. Shortcuts can't include spaces.
4. All shortcuts must begin with a forward slash /.
5. The maximum number of keywords allowed per quick reply is three.
6. Keywords may not contain spaces or any non-alphabetic, non-numeric characters.
7. The maximum length of a single keyword is 15 characters.
"To make it easier to communicate with your customers, the WhatsApp Business app creates quick replies based on the information in your business profile. You can send a quick reply containing your hours, your address, or even your profile itself," WhatsApp said.
How to see default replies:
1. Open a chat, tap Message, and type "/", or
2. Open a chat, tap Attach then Quick Replies.
How to use quick replies as an attachment
1. Open a chat.
2. Tap Attach > Quick Replies.
3. Select the desired quick reply. The message will automatically appear in the text input field.
4. Edit the message, or simply tap Send.
How to use quick replies from the text input field
Open a chat.
Tap Message, then type "/". This will pull up all your quick replies, including default replies.
Select the desired quick reply. The message will automatically appear in the text input field.
Edit the message, or simply tap Send.