Nothing Phone (1) price LEAKED ahead of launch!
Nothing Phone (1) price has been allegedly leaked just two days before its launch. Not just price, even camera, processor, and other details have been outed.
Nothing Phone (1) launch is just around the corner and ahead of that, more leaks have surfaced, allegedly revealing more details about the upcoming smartphone! Rumour mills have been very active, constantly revealing news things about the first phone from Carl Pei's company Nothing. From camera specs, battery, design to the processor, almost everything has been shared either via leaks or even by the company itself. Recently, Flipkart itself announced the offers that you can get on purchase of Nothing Phone (1).
In a new development, Nothing Phone (1) price has surfaced online along with a screenshot. As per a picture shared on Twitter, the Nothing Phone (1) will be priced at Rs. 34,999 in the Indian market. The shared image by Twitter account of Rahul Shah, showed a glimpse of a Flipkart listing online order page suggesting Nothing Phone (1) with 8GB RAM and 128GB Storage for its white colour variant.
However, it must be noted that the Twitter user has no past record of sharing leaks, so you must take the information with a pinch of salt. The real price is expected to be revealed during the launch of Nothing Phone (1) on July 12 at 8:30 pm IST.
Meanwhile, just check out these 5 important points about Nothing Phone 1 ahead of its launch.
What we know so far about Nothing Phone (1)
- Design of the Nothing Phone 1 is not a secret anymore. The company itself has revealed the two colour variants of white and black while showing off the semi-transparent design at the back for the first time on a smartphone. Plus, LED Glymph trails will add new customisable features to its functions.
- Recently, Nothing has officially shared the camera samples taken by the Nothing Phone (1). Also, it is tipped to have a 50MP Sony IMX766 sensor assisted by a secondary ultra-wide camera with a 114-degree field of view.
- Nothing's CEO Carl Pei has also confirmed that Nothing Phone will have its own NothingOS and will be powered by a Snapdragon 778G+ chipset, which is a mid-range chipset for Android smartphones.
- Several leaks suggested that the Nothing Phone (1) will feature a 6.55-inch OLED screen with a 120Hz of refresh rate. It is also said to have an ultrasonic fingerprint sensor.
- It is also said that it will be powered by a 4,500mAh battery with 45W wired charging support and 15W wireless charging. However, the in-box charger may not come along with the smartphone.
Follow HT Tech for the latest tech news and reviews , also keep up with us on Twitter, Facebook, Google News, and Instagram. For our latest videos, subscribe to our YouTube channel.