Home / Mobile / News / Samsung Galaxy F62 launched in India, price starts at 23,999
mobile

Samsung Galaxy F62 launched in India, price starts at 23,999

Key highlights of the new Samsung Galaxy F62 are 7,000mAh battery, Exynos 9825 SoC, and 64-megapixel quad-rear camera. Check full specifications, features, and price of the phone here.

Samsung Galaxy F62 is here.
Samsung Galaxy F62 is here. (David Delima/HT Tech)

Samsung on Monday announced the launch of Galaxy F62 in India. The second smartphone under its new F-series will be available on Flipkart.com, Reliance Digital and My Jio retail stores, Samsung.com and select retail stores from February 22, 12 noon. The phone comes in two variants - 6/128GB and 8GB/128GB – priced at 23,999 and 25,999, respectively. Samsung Galaxy F62 is available in Laser Green, Laser Blue, Laser Grey colour options.

Samsung Galaxy F62 offers

Customers who opt for the Flipkart Smart Upgrade Programme (FSUP) will be eligible for getting the Galaxy F62 by paying just 70% of the price of the phone. After one year, customers can choose to return the product to upgrade to a new Galaxy series phone or choose to keep the phone by paying the remaining 30% of the original price.

Customers who purchase the phone through Reliance Digital/My Jio Store will be eligible for benefits of up to 10,000, which includes 3,000 cashback on recharge discount coupons and partner brand coupons worth 7,000.

Samsung Galaxy F62 specifications, features

Samsung Galaxy F62 comes with a 6.7-inch Super AMOLED Plus display with full HD+ resolution and Infinity-O cutout. The phone runs on Android 11-based One UI 3.1 out-of-the-box.

In the photography department, Samsung Galaxy F62 comes with a 64-megapixel primary sensor, 12-megapixel ultra-wide-lens (123-degree), 5-megapixel macro lens, and 5-megapixel depth lens. The rear camera also supports 4K UHD video recording. Other rear camera features are single-take, ultra-wide, macro, live focus, night mode, super slow motion, hyper-lapse, and super steady. On the front, Samsung Galaxy F62 comes with a 32-megapixel sensor.

Samsung has opted for a square camera layout on the Galaxy F62.
Samsung has opted for a square camera layout on the Galaxy F62. (David Delima/HT Tech)

For performance, the Galaxy F62 bets on the Exynos 9825 processor. It comes with up to 8GB of RAM and up to 128GB of built-in storage. A 7,000mAh battery powers the phone. The Galaxy F62 comes with 25W charger. Samsung claims the charger can fully charge the 7,000mAh battery in less than 2 hours. It also supports reverse charging.

Other features of the Galaxy F62 are side-mounted fingerprint sensor, Samsung Pay (NFC), and up to 1TB expandable storage via a microSD card.

Follow HT Tech for the latest tech news and reviews, also keep up with us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. For our latest videos, subscribe to our YouTube channel.