5 useful Google Chrome tips and tricks to make your web browsing easy
Google Chrome comes with several useful hacks that will make your internet browsing easier. Check out here.
We all browse the internet several times a day and Google Chrome is the most preferred internet browser. After the death of the Internet Explorer, Google Chrome has become the default browser for many users as it offers a lot of features that can help you work smoothly. However, many of us are not aware of these shortcuts. Hence, in this article, we have curated a list of 5 most useful Google Chrome tips and tricks that will make your surfing easy.
5 useful Google Chrome tips and tricks:
1. Send URLs to linked devices: Chrome lets users share web pages across devices. For example, if you're surfing a page on a desktop and want to access the same on your mobile later, you can do it at ease. You just have to select the share option present on the URL bar and click on 'send to your device' and then select the device you want to share the URL with.
2. Pin a tab: You can pin the important tab on Chrome on the left of the browser. Just Right click on the tab and click on the pin. You can unpin a tab the similar way.
3. Use autofill: If you hate filling those lengthy URL, you can therefore enable Autofill in the ‘Settings' tab. You can even do this for details like payment passwords, payment methods, addresses and more.
4. Search on Google Lens: Google lens let you search an image. Just right click on the image on the browser and click on ‘search image with Google Lens'. It will show similar images. You can also check the source of the image.
5. Reverse search an image: Reverse image search on Google Images lets users access all the links where the image has been used originally. Just click on the highlighted icon and upload the image that you want to reverse search.