Adani Wilmar IPO check details online, know latest GMP
Adani Wilmar IPO is all set to open. This is a Rs. 3600 crore initial public offering (IPO) and the subscription date is on January 27, 2022. Investors willing to bid for the IPO will be able to do so till January 31, 2022. The price band of the public issue has been fixed at Rs. 218 to Rs. 230 per share. Adani Wilmar shares will be listed at both NSE and BSE and the tentative date for the same is February 8, 2022. According to topsharebrokers.com, Adani Wilmar IPO GMP today is trading at Rs. 55 (grey market premium).
The details regarding Adani Wilmar IPO can be checked online by visiting the official website of BSE or by clicking on this link here https://www.bseindia.com/markets/publicIssues/DisplayIPO.aspx?id=2554&type=IPO&idtype=1&status=F&IPONo=5657&startdt=27/01/2022. If you also want to invest in Adani Wilmar IPO then here is all you need to know- From IPO opening date to allotment and listing- details inside:
1. Adani Wilmar IPO date: The public issue will open for subscription on January 27, 2022 and will conclude on January 31, 2022.
2. Adani Wilmar IPO lot size and prize band: The company aims to raise Rs. 3,600 crore from its public issue. The price band fixed for the issue is Rs. 218 to Rs. 230 per share and one lot of the issue comprises 65 shares. Also, a bidder can apply for minimum one lot and maximum 13 lots.
3. Adani Wilmar IPO allotment date: The tentative date for allotting shares is February 3, 2022. Initiation of refund is likely on February 4, while credit of shares in the Demat Account of applicants is likely to happen on February 7, 2022.
4. Adani Wilmar IPO listing date: The tentative date for Adani Wilmar shares to list on NSE and BSE is February 8, 2022.
5. Adani Wilmar IPO how to apply: Investors can apply for the IPO online via brokers or by visiting the websites of companies allowing you to bid for the IPO like Zerodha, upstox, among others.
6. About the company: Adani Wilmar is a joint venture incorporated in January 1999 between the Adani Group and the Wilmar Group. Adani Wilmar is a FMCG food company in India which is offering most of the essential kitchen commodities for Indian consumers, including edible oil, wheat flour, rice, pulses and sugar. The products of the company are offered under a diverse range of brands across a broad price spectrum and cater to different customer groups.