Aptus Value Housing Finance IPO allotment status to be available online, just check this website - bseindia.com
Aptus Value Housing Finance IPO allotment status online will be available on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) website - bseindia.com. Find direct link to IPO allotment below.
Aptus Value Housing Finance IPO allotment status: The company's initial public offer (IPO) had received 17.20 times subscription by Thursday, which was the last day of the offer. The company has a strong capital sponsorship that includes Westbridge, Malabar Investments, Sequoia Capital, Steadview Capital, and Madison India. The managers of the Aptus Value Housing Finance IPO were ICICI Securities, Citigroup Global Markets India, Edelweiss Financial Services, and Kotak Mahindra Capital Company. With this part of the IPO being over, investors are looking forward to finding out whether they will get any share allotment in their names.
Also read: Looking for a smartphone? Check Mobile Finder here.
For that, they need not go out of their homes or offices as the Aptus Value Housing Finance IPO allotment status will be available online on these two websites. However, first of all, investors should know what the Aptus Value Housing Finance IPO allotment date is. Well, the most likely date is August 18, 2021. When the IPO allotment is finally declared, investors can go ahead and check on the BSE website.
BSE direct link can be found here.
Check Value Housing Finance IPO allotment status on Bombay Stock Exchange website
1. Go to BSE website - link provided above.
2. Select Equity in Issue Type
3. In the Issue Name segment, tap on Value Housing Finance IPO allotment status in the drop-down menu
4. Type in your PAN
5. Tick mark 'I'm not a robot'
Your Value Housing Finance IPO allotment status will be displayed on the screen.
Value Housing Finance IPO by the numbers:
* Value Housing Finance IPO size was ₹2,780-crore
* Value Housing Finance IPO received bids for 94,82,42,442 shares against 5,51,28,500 shares on offer.
* Value Housing Finance category for Qualified Institutional Buyers (QIBs) received 32.41 times subscription
* Value Housing Finance IPO category for non-institutional investors got subscribed 33.91 times
* Value Housing Finance IPO Retail Individual Investors(RIIs) segment was subscribed 1.35 times.
* Value Housing Finance IPO had a fresh issue of up to ₹500 crore
* Value Housing Finance IPO offer for sale was of up to 6,45,90,695 equity shares.
* Value Housing Finance IPO price range was ₹346-353 per share.
* Aptus Value Housing Finance on Monday raised ₹834 crore from anchor investors.
Follow HT Tech for the latest tech news and reviews , also keep up with us on Twitter, Facebook, Google News, and Instagram. For our latest videos, subscribe to our YouTube channel.