CBSE Class 10 Result 2022 date: Announcement likely today! Download it ONLINE; Check steps
CBSE Class 10 Result 2022: The board is likely to declare the result of class 10th board examination today. Once out, students can check the result online, here is how.
CBSE Class 10 Result 2022 date: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is likely to declare the results for its class 10 Term 2 examination today, July 21. According to a report by livemint.com, the result is expected to be released between July 20-23. While the Class 12th results are likely to be declared on July 28. However, there is no official confirmation on the same yet. Students are advised to keep on checking the official website of CBSE to stay updated. Once declared, CBSE students who have appeared for the board examination will be able to check the result online by visiting the official website of CBSE at cbse.gov.in, cbseresults.nic.in, results.gov.in.
The report card can also be downloaded via the digilocker.gov.in and UMANG app. It can be known that the class 10 and class 12 term examinations were conducted by CBSE in the month of April and May this year. Earlier, ANI had reported that CBSE class 10 and 12 results are likely to be declared in the last week of July. Students who have appeared for the examinations can follow the steps mentioned below to check the result online.
How to check CBSE class 10, class 12 result 2022 on official website
1. Use the web browser you use to visit any of the official websites of CBSE- cbse.gov.in or cbseresults.nic.in or results.gov.in.
2. As the website will open, click on the result tab.
3. The link to check the CBSE Result 2022 will be available on the website after the declaration. Click on 'CBSE 10th Result 2022' or 'CBSE 12th Results 2022'.
4. As you will click on CBSE Result 2022, you will be redirected to another page. You will have to enter the required credentials like your roll number, date of birth, among others, to know the result.
5. Submit the credentials and the result will be displayed on your screen.
6. You are also advised to download the CBSE 2022 result for future references.
How to check CBSE class 10, class 12 result 2022 from DigiLocker App
1. You will first have to download the DigiLocker App on your smartphone. If you are an android user you can use Google PlayStore while iPhone users can go to App Store for the same.
2. Now register or login to the app through your registered mobile number.
3. Select the CBSE option and then choose class 10 result 2022 or class 12 result 2022.
4. Provide your roll number and other details asked for.
5. The result will be displayed on the screen. You are advised to download the marksheet for future references.
6. You can also visit the official website of DigiLocker at https://results.digilocker.gov.in/ to check the result.
How to check CBSE class 10, class 12 result 2022 via UMANG app
1. Download the UMANG app from Google Play Store and sign in using your login credentials.
2. Now click on 'All services' and then tap on the 'CBSE' option.
3. Click on Class 10 or 12th result.
4. Provide your roll number and other credentials asked for and the result will be displayed on your screen.
5. You are advised to download the mark sheet for the future reference.