Christmas gifting guide for Apple fans: From iPhone 13 to AirPods 3, it's all here
- From iPhone 13 to Apple engraving and personalized gifting, here is Apple holiday gift guide for your consideration.
People do give gifts to their loved ones during the festive season. In case they don't give a gift, they tend to buy something for themselves. But figuring out what can be the best gift is a difficult task. With Christmas and New Year just around the corner, if you are also planning to surprise your loved ones or want to buy something for yourself, here are some of the products by Apple which you can ponder upon. From iPhone 13, to iPad mini and Watch series here are some of the products you can gift.
Apple Gift Ideas for Christmas festive season:
1. iPhone 13 or iPhone 13 Pro: You can get yourself or for your loved ones the new iPhone 13 for ₹69,900 or iPhone 13 Pro for ₹1,19,900 this New Year. Both models introduce an all-new Super Retina XDR display with ProMotion featuring an adaptive refresh rate up to 120Hz. With the help of a pro camera system with new Ultra Wide, Wide, and Telephoto cameras you will be able to capture good photos and videos.
2. HomePod Mini for ₹9,900 and Apple Music Voice Plan for ₹49 per Month: HomePod Mini and Apple Music can be one of the best combinations for a holiday party. Apart from playing music , HomePod Mini offers the intelligence of Siri, and smart home capabilities, with privacy and security built in. Apple Music Voice Plan has a catalogue of over 90 million songs.
3. iPad Mini for ₹46,900: If you want to buy the iPad Mini, you have a wide range of colour options to choose from- pink, starlight, purple, and space grey. iPad Mini features a larger 8.3-inch Liquid Retina display with narrow borders. With 500 nits of brightness, a P3 wide colour gamut, anti-reflective screen coating, True Tone, landscape stereo speakers, among others, it can be a good choice for movie lovers.
4. MacBook Pro 14, 16: Apple's MacBook Pro powered by the all-new M1 Pro and M1 Max are the first pro chips designed for the Mac. Available in 14-inch ( ₹194,900) and 16-inch models ( ₹239,900), MacBook Pro delivers high levels of processing, graphics, and machine learning (ML) performance; whether running on battery or plugged in, along with a good battery life. It gets the Liquid Retina XDR display and a 1080p FaceTime HD camera within the notch.
5. Apple Watch Series 7: With Apple Watch Series 7 41mm worth ₹41,900 or Apple Watch Series 7 45mm worth ₹44,900, you can kickstart fitness centric new year resolutions.
6. AirPods (3rd generation): You can also think of gifting AirPods worth ₹18,500 to yourself or to your loved ones. The AirPod has the power of the H1 chip with support for spatial audio featuring Dolby Atmos in Apple Music, movies, and tv shows, along with head tracking. This is across all Apple devices. It can also be noted that the online store is offering “free engraving” on AirPods Pro and AirPods 2nd generation as well.
7. AirTag: You can gift an AirTag to your family members this festive season to ensure they don't lose out on valuable things. Earlier this year Apple expanded its Find My ecosystem with AirTag, an iPhone accessory that provides an easy way to easily locate your items. The Apple Online store is offering free engraving on AirTag under the “Holiday Gifts from Apple” section.
8. Apple TV 4K for ₹18,900: By gifting this Apple TV to your family members or yourself, you will be able to binge watch your favourite movies and TV shows with your family. With A12 Bionic, Apple TV 4K now supports high frame rate HDR (High Dynamic Range) and Dolby Vision video, enabling fast-moving action at 60 frames per second (fps). One can also subscribe for Apple TV+, a subscription based OTT platform streaming Apple original movies and TV shows for ₹99 per month.
9. Apple One Subscription: You can get your family an Apple One subscription this year and get access to services like Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade and iCloud. The Family plan will cost you ₹365 for 6 family members. The individual subscription costs ₹195.
10. Apple Engraving and Personalised Gifting: You can engrave your new iPad, AirPods, AirTag, Apple Pencil (2nd generation), or iPod touch with a unique mix of emojis, numbers, and text. You can choose from Hindi, Bengali, Marathi, Tamil, Kannada, Gujarati, Telugu, and English for free.
Follow HT Tech for the latest tech news and reviews , also keep up with us on Twitter, Facebook, Google News, and Instagram. For our latest videos, subscribe to our YouTube channel.