Windows 11 wait too much to bear? Download it now; Here’s how
Microsoft has said that Windows 11 download by the general public will be be possible from October 5, but you can get it right now with this neat trick. Check out how you can download Windows 11.
Windows 11 is right around the corner and if your PC is falling in the compatible zone, the will become sort of unbearable. With all the new features and the revamped user interface, Windows 11 could blow some life back into your PCs. Microsoft has already announced that Windows 11 download will be available for everyone on October 5.
However, if you read between the lines, the Windows 11 update will be released to the masses in batches. Every PC brand will slowly rollout the update to users across the world, which means you may end up waiting several months before seeing the new Windows update. However, if you are impatient and willing to take a slight risk, you can get going with Windows 11 right now.
Windows 11: How to get it right now
Microsoft announced Windows 11 back on June 24 and a week after that, it was available for developers to play with. Over the months, the Windows Insider Program has hosted several new developer versions of Windows 11 alongside Beta and Release Preview versions. The Developer version of Windows 11 has all the latest features but is mostly unstable for regular users.
The Beta mode is the next step where users can see relatively newer features but with lesser bugs. However, the version will still have bugs and those using their PCs for regular office work should exercise caution before installing it.
Then there’s the Release Preview version of Windows 11 that brings together the most bug-free stable version of Windows 11 with the features that debuted on the developer preview version months ago. This version can be used by even those who rely on their PC to daily to get their office work done.
Windows 11 download: Beta process
The steps to get the beta version of Windows 11 are very easy. Check them out.
- Open the Settings app and search for “Windows Insider Program”.
- Click on the “Get Started” button and choose the same Microsoft account your PC is registered to.
- Now you get to choose between the three Insider versions of Windows 11. Based on your preference, you can choose between Dev Channel, Beta Channel, and Release Preview Channel.
- Once you choose, keep clicking the continue buttons and restart the system.
- After restart, open Windows Update and you will see the prompt to download the Windows 11 package. Click on download, let the system install and after a reboot, you are ready to use Windows 11.