LIC IPO GMP today, status: Find latest details here
LIC IPO GMP today and more: Investors can apply for LIC IPO today, 2nd day of the bidding process. But before that, here is all you need to know about the latest LIC IPO GMP.
LIC IPO GMP today: The initial public offering (IPO)of the Life Insurance Corporation of India opened for subscription on Wednesday, May 4 and will be closing on May 9, 2022. According to the data by IPO Watch and IPO Wala, LIC GMP for today is ₹65. The GMP on Wednesday was also same (Rs. 65), against ₹85 on Tuesday, May 3. The shares of the ₹21,000-crore issue have been subscribed 0.67 times on Day 1. The portion reserved for Qualified Institutions (QIB) has been subscribed 0.33, Non-institutional Buyers 0.27 times, and Retail Investors 0.60 times.
Today is the second day of the bidding process and investors can know that the IPO market timing is from 10 am to 7 pm. Investors who want to bid for the LIC IPO can do so online via Groww, Paytm, Zerodha among others. Here is all you need to know about the LIC IPO.
1. The issue period of the LIC IPO is from May 4 to May 9. The Issue Period also includes bidding on Saturday, May 7, 2022.
2. The price band of the LIC IPO has been fixed between Rs. 902 and Rs. 947 per equity share. Discount of Rs. 45 per Equity Share will be provided to Retail Individual and Eligible Employee Category and of Rs. 60 Equity Share to Eligible PolicyHolder Category.
3. LIC's public issue of 221.37 million equity shares represents a 3.5 percent stake, which is entirely an offer for sale by the government.
4. LIC has already mopped up more than ₹5,000 crore through its anchor book on May 2.
5. The book running lead managers of the IPO include Kotak Mahindra Capital Company Limited, Axis Capital Limited, BofA Securities India Limited, Citigroup Global Markets India Private Limited, JM Financial Limited, Goldman Sachs (India) Securities Pvt. Ltd., ICICI Securities Limited, J.P.Morgan India Private Limited, Nomura Financial Advisory and Securities (India) Private Limited, and SBI Capital Markets Limited.
6. The registrar of the IPO is KFin Technologies Private Limited (formerly known as Karvy Fintech Private Limited).
People who want to bid for the LIC IPO can do so via Paytm by following the below mentioned steps.
How to bid for LIC IPO via Paytm
Within the ‘My Paytm’ section of the Paytm app, users will be able to find the ‘Paytm Money’ option on the right.
Existing users can go to the IPO section on Paytm Money’s home screen. While Users not registered with Paytm Money can get KYC verified in a few easy steps and proceed to the IPO application step.
The LIC IPO option will be available in the ‘Current & Upcoming’ tab within IPOs.
Once you click on the option you will see the ‘Apply now’ button which will take you to the bid page. On this page, you can update the price and quantity for your application.
In the ‘Add UPI Details’ section, update your UPI ID and click on ‘Apply’.’
Follow HT Tech for the latest tech news and reviews , also keep up with us on Twitter, Facebook, Google News, and Instagram. For our latest videos, subscribe to our YouTube channel.