Add iPhone shortcut widgets to home screen; Check steps here
Apple iPhone and iPad users can set up and run shortcuts from a widget. With the help of the widget you will be able to see current information from your favourite apps at a glance. As per the information provided by Apple, you can run shortcuts from the Shortcuts widget or from Siri Suggestions widget on the Home Screen of your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. As the name suggests a shortcut provides a quick way to get things done with your apps, with just a tap or by asking Siri.
Also, Shortcuts can automate a wide variety of things — for example, getting directions to the next event on your Calendar, moving text from one app to another, generating expense reports and more. Based on how you use your Apple devices, your app usage and your browser, email and messaging history, Siri suggests simple, useful shortcuts that you can quickly tap to run. Once you create a shortcut, you can activate Siri, then say the shortcut's name to run it. Also Read: Xiaomi 12 Pro 5G, Oppo F21 Pro, iQOO Neo 6 5G available with huge discounts on Amazon
In addition to running the simple shortcuts suggested by Siri, you can use the Shortcuts app to add ready-made or custom shortcuts to your devices. The app lets you combine multiple steps across multiple apps to create powerful task automations. Here is how you can add the Shortcuts widget to the Home Screen.
1. On your iOS or iPadOS device, touch and hold the background of the Home Screen until the apps begin to jiggle.
2. Tap at the top of the screen to open the widget gallery.
3. Scroll down then tap Shortcuts.
4. Swipe to choose a widget size.
5. Tap Add Widget then tap Done.
6. The Shortcuts widget appears on your Home Screen.
How to set which shortcuts appear in the Shortcuts widget
On the Home Screen of your iOS or iPadOS device, touch and hold the Shortcuts widget.
Tap Edit Widget.
Do one of the following: 1. Set which shortcut appears in the small widget: Tap Choose, tap a shortcut then tap outside of the widget.
2. Set which shortcuts collection appears in the larger widgets: Tap Folder, choose a folder then tap outside of the widget. To change the order in which the shortcuts appear in the widget, see Reorder shortcuts on iPhone or iPad.