Dhanteras gold offer: Get it online via Google Pay, Paytm; know why
This Dhanteras you can buy digital gold via Google Pay and Paytm. Here are the steps you can follow.
The festival of Diwali is knocking on the door and will start with Dhanteras on October 22, 2022. People prefer buying or investing in gold on the occasion of Dhanteras with a belief to get blessed with wealth throughout the year. You can purchase gold on this auspicious day either by making a visit to the stores or online. Other than buying traditional gold ornaments (jewellery, coins, bars, among others), you can think of buying digital gold too. Buying digital gold can also be done via payment making applications like Google Pay and Paytm.
For the uninitiated, digital gold is a way to invest in gold but as the name suggests, digitally. Th reason why investors should buy it is because it is considered to be a safe wealth solution as it can be bought and stored safely online. There is no storage cost for digital gold and you can even sell it whenever you want. With digital gold you have access to real time market prices of gold. Also, there will be no making or other charges that jewellers make you pay. If you want to invest in digital gold then here is how you can buy it via Google Pay and Paytm. Check the step-by-step guide below.
Digital Gold: Steps to buy it via Google Pay
1. Open Google Pay and tap New.
2. In the search bar, enter "Gold Locker." Then, search for that term.
3. Tap Gold Locker and then click Buy. The current market buying price of gold (including tax) will appear. This price stays locked for 5 minutes after you begin the purchase, as the buying price may change throughout the day.
4. Enter the amount of gold you want to buy, in INR. It can be noted that there's no overall limit on the total worth of gold you can buy. However, there's a limit of Rs. 50,000 that you can buy in one day. The minimum purchase amount is Rs. 1 of gold.
5. Tap Check mark and then select your preferred payment method in the window that appears.
6. Tap Proceed to pay. After the transaction is confirmed, the gold should appear in your Locker within a few minutes. It can be noted that you cannot cancel a purchase after the transaction is processed. You can, however, sell it back at the current market price.
Digital Gold: How to buy it via Paytm
Open the Paytm app on your mobile phone and go to the All Services section.
Go to the search bar and search the term Gold and click on it.
Select from the options – Buy in Amount or Buy in Grams and then enter the amount you want to buy and click on Proceed.
Complete the purchase to buy digital gold. You can make payment from Paytm Wallet, UPI, Net Banking, Debit or Credit Card.