How to change Google Meet background; make it fun, get the WOW! factor working for you
Shed formality, make Google Meet background vibrant. Here are simple and easy steps on how to do so.
Do you know you can make your Google Meet background fun and interesting? Yes, you can do it easily. You can now blur or replace your background with an image, an immersive background, or even a video to make Google Meet more fun. You can customise your video by adding different lighting, colour filters, and stylized backgrounds. There are many times when we do not wish for others to see the real background behind us in a meeting. Google Meet offers an in-built visual effects feature that allows users to change the background of your video or blur it. However, note that background effects may increase your battery usage and your video may also be cropped to view other participants so some of the background or effect may not be visible to other participants.
Here's how to change Google Meet background and make it fun and entertaining at the same time.
How to change the background during a call
1. If you've already joined the meeting and want to blur or change your background, simply go to the self-view tab and tap Effects.
2. To blur your background follow the similar steps as mentioned above.
3. However, if you want to add your own background, tap on Add and select a pre-uploaded background
4. Tap the background that you want to use. You can even select a style, at the bottom or a filter as per your choice and tap close.
5. It's done! Your background will be changed.
How to change Google Meet background
Open the Google Meet app and then select a meeting.
Before you join, tap on Effects on the bottom of your self-view.
Now, choose slightly blur to blur your background or simply tap on Blur background. If you want to add your own background, tap Add background and select a pre-uploaded background.
Now select a style, from the bottom and head to filters. Select the filters that you want to and it’ll be done.
To remove the effect, you can simply tap on No effects. Once done, you can join the meeting.
Follow HT Tech for the latest tech news and reviews , also keep up with us on Twitter, Facebook, Google News, and Instagram. For our latest videos, subscribe to our YouTube channel.