LPG cylinder subsidy status: Here is how to check online
LPG cylinder subsidy status: After the govt credits the LPG subsidy amount in the beneficiaries' accounts, they can check online.
Are you a beneficiary of the LPG cylinder subsidy? Then don't miss out on this information. The government of India disburses the LPG cylinder subsidy amount directly to the beneficiaries' bank accounts and this can be checked through an online process that has been provided to every consumer. Consumers of LPG gas can receive a subsidy of anything between ₹79.26 per cylinder to ₹158.52 or 237.78 per cylinder. Beneficiaries can find out their LPG cylinder subsidy status easily.
Notably, most LPG cylinder users need to pay market prices for the fuel. However, the government subsidises 12 cylinders of 14.2KG per household every year by directly transferring the LPG subsidy amount to the consumers' bank accounts. Currently, the government provides subsidies to the customers of Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) and generally, LPG rates are updated on the first day of every month.
If you are a beneficiary of the LPG cylinder and want to check if the subsidised amount has been credited in your account by the government or not, then know these steps to check the status of your gas subsidy online. Government provides subsidy via state-owned oil companies such as IOCL, HP and BPCL.
How to check LPG cylinder subsidy status?
- First, you need to login to the website at http://mylpg.in/
- In the right hand side column, fill your 17-digit LPG ID
- Then it will ask you to fill your user details, irrespective of what OMC LPG you are using
- Then again enter your 17 digit LPG ID
- Provide the asked details that is your registered mobile number
- On the following page, you will need to enter your email ID and create password
- Following that you will get an activation link, click on it and doing so, your account will be activated.
- Now, login mylpg.in account and mention if your bank or Aadhar card details are linked with your LPG account in the pop up window.
- Now finally click on 'View Cylinder Booking History/subsidy transferred'
If you don't remember your 17-digit LPG ID, then don't worry. You can still check your LPG subsidy status.
- Click on the button above the option of your 17-digit LPG number
- Then choose your company name from the options of Bharat Gas, HP Gas or Indane
- It will lead you to another page, where you will be asked to fill your details including - phone number, your distributor number and consumer number.
- Insert Captcha and tap submit
The details of your LPG subsidy status will appear on your screens.
Follow HT Tech for the latest tech news and reviews , also keep up with us on Twitter, Facebook, Google News, and Instagram. For our latest videos, subscribe to our YouTube channel.