LIC IPO share allotment date: Check status online via BSE, KFin Tech- Steps explained
LIC IPO share allotment date: LIC IPO bidding process will conclude on May 9, 2022 after which the allotment status will be declared on May 12. Investors will be able to check the LIC IPO allotment status online via BSE and KFin Technologies Private Limited once released.
LIC IPO share allotment date: Investors and bidders who are willing to apply for the initial public offering (IPO) of the Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) have only one more day left for the same as the bidding process will conclude on Monday, May 9, 2022. It can be known the public offering is open for subscription today (Sunday, May 8). Today being the 5th day of the bidding process, investors can apply for the LIC IPO online via Paytm, Groww, Upstox, Zerodha among others. On the 4th day of the subscription that is on Saturday, the shares of the ₹21,000-crore issue were subscribed 1.66 times.
The portion reserved for Qualified Institutions (QIB) was subscribed 0.67 times, Non-institutional Buyers 1.08 times, Retail Investors 1.46 times, Employees 3.54 times, and Policyholders 4.67 times. The price band of the LIC IPO has been fixed between Rs. 902 and Rs. 947 per equity share. It can be known that the registrar of the IPO is KFin Technologies Private Limited.
The LIC IPO allotment status is likely to be finalised on May 12, 2022. While the company will be listed on exchanges (BSE and NSE)on May 17, 2022. Investors who have bid for the IPO will be able to check the allotment status online once it is declared. Here is a step-by-step guide for the same.
LIC IPO allotment status: How to check via BSE
1. Visit the official website of BSE or click on the direct link given here— https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx.
2. Select LIC IPO in the menu. It can be noted that the name of the company will be available for selection only after the finalisation and declaration of the allotment status.
3. Enter your application number allotted for LIC IPO.
4. Then enter your Permanent Account Number (PAN card number).
5. Click at 'I'm not a robot' and confirm the captcha.
6. Now finally click at the 'Submit' button. You will be able to see the LIC IPO allotment status displayed on the screen.
LIC IPO allotment status: How to check via KFin Technologies
Go to the official website of the registrar of the IPO that is KFin Technologies or click on either of the links- https://kcas.kfintech.com/ipostatus/ or https://kprism.kfintech.com/ipostatus/.
Select the name of the IPO (LIC IPO) in dropbox whose name will be shown only if the allotment is finalised.
Select either one of the three modes: Application number, Client ID or PAN ID.
Enter the application details.
Now, enter the captcha and click on the submit button. And you will be able to check the status on your screen.