MedPlus Health IPO share allotment status, GMP, listing date: Check it all here
MedPlus Health IPO share allotment status can be checked on BSE website. Know GMP and listing date here.
The share allotment status of MedPlus Health Services Limited's initial public offering (IPO) has already been announced on December 20. Bidders can check the MedPlus Health IPO share allotment status online on the websites of the stock exchange the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and IPO registrar KFin Technologies. Today, that is on December 22, equity shares will be paid to allottees' depository accounts, while refunds of funds from ASBA account were released yesterday. MedPlus Health IPO listing date on stock exchanges -- BSE and NSE - is scheduled for tomorrow, December 23. Before the listing, MedPlus Health IPO GMP (grey market premium) is around ₹180, according to IPO Watch.
The initial public offering of MedPlus Health IPO was oversubscribed by 52.59 times on the final day of subscription with great demand from qualified investors by 111.90 times subscription. The IPO was open on December 13 and concluded on December 16.
MedPlus Health IPO in numbers
- The shares reserved for the Retail Individual Investors (RIIs) were subscribed 5.23 times.
- Non-Institutional Investors subscribed 85.33 times.
- Qualified Institutional Buyers (QIBs) received bids for 111.89 times.
- The company raised a total of 600 crore through a fresh issue and a total of 798.29 crore through an offer for sale.
If you haven't checked the allotment status yet, then you can follow the steps mentioned below to know your application status.
MedPlus Health IPO share allotment status via BSE
- Log in to the BSE website, which is bseindia.com or you can go to with this direct link - https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx.
- Following that, click on MedPlus Health IPO in the menu.
- Enter your application number allotted for MedPlus Health IPO.
- It will ask you to enter your Permanent Account Number (PAN card number)
- Confirm the captcha by checking 'I'm not a robot' box
- Finally tap the ‘Submit'
MedPlus Health IPO share allotment status via KFin Technologies
Besides the BSE website, you can check the application status via the official registrar website of the company. Here is the step by step guide to check the status.
- Go to the Kfintech website via link - kprism.kfintech.com/ipostatus
- Select MedPlus Health in IPO type under drop down menu option
- Select any one option from Application number, Client ID or PAN number. On the basis of what you choose, further options will be changed.
- Enter the required information asked on the basis of your chosen preference in the previous step.
- Enter captcha and tap on ‘Submit'
Your allotment status for the MedPlus Health IPO will be shown on your screens.
Follow HT Tech for the latest tech news and reviews , also keep up with us on Twitter, Facebook, Google News, and Instagram. For our latest videos, subscribe to our YouTube channel.