Happy Diwali 2022: Share WhatsApp messages, stickers, GIFs with loved ones; know how
Happy Diwali 2022: The entire world will be celebrating Diwali or Deepavali- the festival of lights on Monday, October 24. People have already cleaned and decorated their houses for the festival. Diwali marks the victory of good over evil and is celebrated with pomp and vigour by lighting diyas, candles, bursting crackers and more. On the occasion of Diwali, you can send wishes, messages, GIFs and more on WhatsApp to your family, friends, and loved ones. Other social networking platforms like Instagram, Telegram, Facebook, among others can also be used to wish the same.
All you need to do is download festive themed Happy Diwali 2022 WhatsApp stickers from your smartphone's app store. It can be noted that WhatsApp does not create specific themed stickers but it allows you to download third party sticker apps for getting Diwali 2022 WhatsApp Stickers. Here are some of the Diwali 2022 WhatsApp messages you can share with your loved ones. We have also explained the steps you need to follow to share Diwali 2022 WhatsApp stickers and GIFs below.
Happy Diwali 2022: Messages, wishes to share
1. Light a lamp of love this Diwali. Wish you and your family health, wealth and boundless joy. Happy Diwali!
2. With the shining of diyas and the echoes of the chants, may prosperity and happiness of this festival of lights fill our lives on this auspicious day. Shubh Deepavali to you and your family!
3. Just like the colours of rangoli, I hope this Diwali brings with it new smiles, undiscovered avenues, and happiness for you. Have a wonderful day. Shubh Deepavali!
4. May Maa Lakshmi and Lord Ganesh bless your life and illuminate your home with happiness, wealth, and endless joy. Happy Diwali!
5. The warmth of joy, the glow of happiness, the sparkle of prosperity, the light of good fortunes, rangoli of love and affection, may you be blessed with all these and more. Happy Diwali!
How to send Happy Diwali 2022 WhatsApp stickers
1. Go to Google Play Store and search for Diwali stickers for WhatsApp in the search bar.
2. From the given options, select the sticker pack you would like to download and add it to WhatsApp from the list.
3. Once it is done, you will see all the stickers in the pack inside of the My Stickers tab of WhatsApp.
4. From the sticker pack, select the sticker and then tap on the 'Add' button denoting the '+' symbol. You will need to confirm by tapping on the 'Add to WhatsApp' button.
5. Now you can simply select and send Diwali 2022 stickers to your friends and family.
How to send Happy Diwali 2022 WhatsApp GIFs
Go to WhatsApp and click on the individual or group chat where you want to send the GIF.
Tap on the smiley icon available on the messaging box.
Click on the GIF option.
Now, click on the search icon and type Diwali.
Select the GIF you like from the options displayed on the screen of your smartphone and share it by tapping on the send button.