BGMI Sensitivity code: What is it and how to share your BGMI gameplay experience
BGMI Sensitivity Code: In a world of console mobile games that were only deemed possible on consoles and PCs once, cloud based game saves are crucial. Most of you gameplay on Battlegrounds Mobile India or BGMI is synced with the cloud and everytime you need to transfer data to a new phone or another device, all you need to do is just login. However, gameplay saves isn’t the only thing you can upload to the cloud. You can do it for sensitivity settings too.
BGMI sensitivity code allows the player to upload sensitivity data to the cloud, which can then be synchronized across devices that you play. For a refresher, sensitivity settings are all about your cursor and button response, and you can upload them as a profile on the cloud similar to a code. You can either share your code with other or download someone else sensitivity settings.
BGMI Sensitivity code: How to back it up online
- You will need to open Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) on your smartphone or tablet.
- Next, you need to click on the Settings option.
- Now, you have to select the "Sensitivity" option. Under there, you will find the “Upload to Cloud” option, which you have to click now.
- Next, you will need to confirm uploading your sensitivity settings to the cloud, following which you have to click “OK”.
- Now you will need to click on the 'Layout Management' option. You an find this option next to the “Upload to the Cloud” option.
- The final process requires you to click on the share option, which in turn will generate a sensitivity code.
PUBG New State on the Horizon
On the other hand, Krafton is now in the final stages to release PUBG New State. This will come in as the successor to the PUBG Mobile/Battlegrounds Mobile India. The game will have futuristic elements along with a new map and an improved graphics system. PUBG New State is available for pre-registration on both Android and iOS devices now. The game will be released to the public on November 11, 2021.