75th Independence Day WhatsApp status, stickers, GIFs - How to download and send WhatsApp wishes
75th Independence Day WhatsApp status, stickers, GIFs: The entire nation on Monday, August 15 is celebrating India's 75th Independence Day. In order to make the celebration memorable, the Government has come up with the Har Ghar Tiranga campaign and has even told the public to change the profile picture of their social accounts to the national flag and to hoist it at their home from August 13th to 15th. Along with these, you can also send Happy Independence Day WhatsApp messages, wishes, quotes, images, GIFs and more to your family, friends and other near and dear ones. Other than WhatsApp, you can also share the messages, quotes, etc., on other social media apps like Facebook, Instagram, Telegram, and more.
Here are some of the Independence Day messages, quotes and wishes that you can share with your family, friends and other near and dear ones on WhatsApp or any other app.
1. As you celebrate Independence Day, always focus on making it a perfect day for yourself, family and friends. Happy Independence Day!
2. This Independence Day, let's take a pledge to protect peace, diversity, harmony, and unity of our great nation. Happy Independence Day!
3. Our forefathers taught us to keep our heads high. Let us live our lives with dignity and have the will to protect the peace and essence of our nation. Happy Independence Day!
4. "It is easy to kill individuals, but you cannot kill the ideas. Great empires crumbled, while the ideas survived." - Bhagat Singh.
5. "Freedom is not worth having if it does not connote freedom to err and even to sin." - Mahatma Gandhi.
How to send Independence Day WhatsApp stickers: Steps to follow
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Android phone and search for Independence Day in the search bar.
2. You will then have to select the sticker pack you would like to download and add it to WhatsApp from the list.
3. As it is done, you will see all the stickers in the pack inside of the My Stickers tab of WhatsApp.
4. From the sticker pack, select the sticker and then tap on the 'Add' button denoting the '+' symbol. You will need to confirm by tapping on the 'Add to WhatsApp' button.
5. Now select and send Independence Day stickers to your friends.
How to send Independence Day WhatsApp GIFs
Go to WhatsApp and click on the individual or group chat where you want to send the GIF.
Tap on the smiley icon available on the messaging box.
Click on the GIF option.
Now, click on the search icon and type Happy Independence Day.
You will get several Happy Independence Day GIFs displayed on the screen of your smartphone.
Click on the GIF you want to share and tap on the send button.