Ganesh Chaturthi 2022: How to Download, send WhatsApp Stickers on Vinayaka Chaturthi
Ganesh Chaturthi 2022 WhatsApp wishes stickers: Celebrate this Vinayaka Chaturthi by sending WhatsApp stickers to your loved ones. Know how to download and share them with your friends and family.
Ganesh Chaturthi 2022 WhatsApp wishes stickers: Finally, the much awaited festivities of Ganesh Chaturthi are here. Also known as Vinayaka Chaturthi, this year, the festival will be celebrated on August 31. The festival marks the birth of Lord Ganesh, the God of prosperity and the youngest son of Shiva and Parvati. The celebration is held for 10 days and this year it will come to an end on September 9. The festival is celebrated by worshiping Ganesh, taking part in large processions and coming together with the community. If you're looking to send Ganesh Chaturthi wishes, GIF and WhatsApp stickers to your friends and family, then read on. These messages can be shared using any social media platform including Instagram, Facebook, Telegram and more.
Ganesh Chaturthi 2022 wishes
- Hope this auspicious and cheerful occasion will bring more joyous moments and smiles for you and your family. Here is wishing a joyous and colorful Ganesh Chaturthi to you!
- May Lord Ganesha bestow you power, destroy your sorrow and enhance happiness in your life.
- I pray that Ganesha bestows you with happiness, wisdom, good health and prosperity!
- Modak for energy and taste, Boondi Laddoo to drown your sorrows, and Peda to relish worldly offerings. Ganapati Bappa Moraiya!
- Om Gan Ganapatay Namo Namah! Shri Siddhivinayak Namo Namah! Asta Vinayak Namo Namah!
How to send Ganesh Chaturthi WhatsApp GIFs
- Open WhatsApp and click on the individual or group chat where you want to send the GIF.
- Click on the smiley icon available on the messaging box.
- Tap on the GIF option.
- Now, click on the search icon and type Ganesh Chaturthi or Ganesh Chaturthi 2022.
- Lots of Ganesh Chaturthi related GIFs will be displayed.
- Click on the GIF you want to share and tap on the send button. And that's it.
Now, before we move to Ganesh Chaturthi stickers on WhatsApp, a thing to note is that WhatsApp does not provide Ganesh Chaturthi stickers natively. So, you will have to download them from third-party apps on Play Store or App store. You do not need to separately download them as WhatsApp helps you directly find the right sticker pack on its platform. So, just follow these steps and you should be able to share these stickers in no time at all.
How to share Ganesh Chaturthi 2022 WhatsApp stickers
Open WhatsApp and go to the chat of the person you want to share the sticker with.
Tap on the ‘emoji’ icon located at the bottom right side of the message box.
On the bottom of the emoji screen, you should see three options. First is for emojis, the second is for GIFs, and the third is for stickers. Click on the third icon.
On the sticker screen, tap on the ‘+’ icon on the extreme right side of the window.
You will see a large selection of stickers. Start scrolling downwards and you should see the ‘Discover Sticker apps’ option at the bottom of the screen. Click on it.
This will redirect you to the Play Store or App Store. You will see the term ‘WASticker’ already written on the search bar. Without removing it, write ‘Ganesh Chaturthi’ next to it and click search.
You should be able to see multiple Ganesh Chaturthi sticker apps. Pick the one you like. Install and add stickers to WhatsApp.
Now go back to WhatsApp. You should be able to see all the Ganesh Chaturthi stickers on your sticker gallery in the app.
You can now start sharing these stickers with friends and family. Do note that you will have to manually delete these apps if you no longer want to use them. Deleting the app will result in deletion of the stickers from your sticker gallery but any sent stickers will still remain.