PM Kisan 11th installment likely in May! Register now, check status on pmkisan.gov.in - Here's how
PM Kisan 11th installment is likely to be released in May. Farmers who have not yet registered for the scheme on pmkisan.gov.in can check the steps for the same.
PM Kisan 11th installment is likely to be released in May. Farmers are eagerly waiting for the money under the scheme to get credited into their bank account. It can be noted that last year (2021), PM Kisan 8th installment was released on May 14, hence, there is much speculation that the central government can release the 11th installment in mid May. Have you registered yourself under the PM Kisan Scheme? You can get yourself registered for the scheme either by visiting PM Kisan official website, which is pmkisan.gov.in, or via the PM Kisan App.
Meanwhile, farmers who are already registered should know that e-KYC is mandatory for them to avail the benefit. The eKYC deadline for PM Kisan has been extended till May 31, 2022. “Deadline of eKYC for all the PMKISAN beneficiaries has been extended till 31st May 2022," a note on the PM KISAN website said.
For the uninitiated, the PM Kisan scheme is a central sector scheme that was started to provide income support to all landholding farmers' families in the country to supplement their financial needs for procuring various inputs related to agriculture and allied activities as well as domestic needs.
Under the scheme an annual financial benefit of Rs. 6,000 is provided to eligible beneficiary farmer families. The amount is credited directly to the bank account of the famers in three equal installments of ₹2,000 each, every 4th month. If you have not yet registered yourself for the PM Kisan Scheme then check out the steps here to do it online:
How to register for PM Kisan Scheme
1. Farmers need to visit the official website of the PM Kisan Scheme at pmkisan.gov.in.
2. Further, the government has created Farmers' Corner in the PM Kisan web-portal. From there click on the New Farmer's Registration option.
3. New Farmer's Registration: Through this link, the farmers can submit their details online. The online Form has certain mandatory fields as well self-declaration regarding the eligibility.
4. Once the Form is filled in and submitted successfully by the farmer, the same is forwarded by an automated process to the State Nodal Officer (SNO) for verification.
5. The SNO verifies the details filled in by the farmer and uploads the verified data on the PM-Kisan portal. Thereafter the data is processed through an established system for payment.
6. Farmers can also use 'Edit Aadhaar details' option from the farmers cormer to edit their name themself as per details in the Aadhaar Card. The edited name then gets updated after authentication through the system.
Once the 11th installment is released, registered farmers will be able to check the installment status online via PM Kisan website or via the PM Kisan App. Check the step-by-step here.
How to check PM Kisan 11th Installment status via PM Kisan website
Step 1: Visit the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi website at pmkisan.gov.in.
Step 2: Click on the 'Beneficiary Status' tab. You can find it on the home page.
Step 3: You will then have to select either of the options - Aadhaar number, Account number, or Mobile number.
Step 4: Click on 'Get Data'.
How to check PM Kisan 11th Installment status via PM Kisan Mobile App:
Download the PM Kisan Mobile Application on your smartphone. For that go to the official website of PM Kisan or click on the link- https://pmkisan.gov.in/.
From the Farmers Corner available on the right side of the homepage click on 'Download PMKISAN Mobile App'. You can also directly go to the Google Play store on your Android device and type PM Kisan App and can download it from there as well.
Using the PM Kisan Mobile Application, beneficiaries can register themselves, know the status about their registration and payments, correct name as per Aadhaar, know about the scheme and can dial helpline numbers.
Follow HT Tech for the latest tech news and reviews , also keep up with us on Twitter, Facebook, Google News, and Instagram. For our latest videos, subscribe to our YouTube channel.