Quordle 256 answer for October 7, 2022: An assorted puzzle! Check Quordle hints, clues, solutions
Quordle 256 answer for October 7: Unlike the last few days, today's puzzle is quite straightforward. But that does not mean that it is easy. Today's Quordle is a mixed bag, which means while no word is especially difficult, but all of them have their own individual tricks embedded within them. If you're not used to puzzles like this, solving them can be quite challenging since you're figuring out four different operations at once. If you find yourself getting stuck today, it's no big deal. Just check these Quordle hints and clues to find your path again. And if that's no help, you can always scroll to the bottom for the solutions.
Quordle 256 hints for October 7
Two of the four words today contain repeated letters. There are two words with uncommon letter as well. While there are no words with weird letter arrangements, one of the word might appear a little uncommon to some. The problems are varied today but there is one common way to solve them all. Just use the letter elimination strategy and find out the unique letters as soon as possible. And once done, it's matter of logic to figure out the words.
Quordle 256 clues for October 7
Today's words begin with S, G, P and D.
2. The words end with K, M, R and Y.
3. Word 1 clue - move smoothly and quietly with gliding steps
4. Word 2 clue - a magical character in Jewish folklore, a clay figure that comes to life
5. Word 3 clue - a substance made from wood pulp, rags, straw, or other fibrous material, usually in thin sheets, used to bear writing or printing
6. Word 4 clue - feeling as if everything is turning around, and that you are not able to balance and may fall over
These were your clues. Use them wisely to solve the puzzle. And if still in doubt, just scroll down for the solutions.
Quordle 256 answer for October 7
SPOILER ALERT. Do not read ahead if you do not want the answer to today's Quordle. You have been warned.
The four words in today's Quordle are:
We hope you were able to solve it. Come back again tomorrow for more hints and clues.