The Samsung Galaxy S22 is one of the more interesting phones of 2022. It offers premium features in a compact device. In this era, where you can find smartphone displays up to 6.8 inches, the Galaxy S22 has a 6.1-inch display size. It is powered by the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chipset for fast performance. On top of that, it also takes care of photography with a 50MP wide primary camera, a 10MP telephoto lens, and a 12MP ultra-wide sensor. For selfies, it gets a 10MP front camera.
Everything comes at a retail price of $799.99 or you can get it for $22.22 per month. But what if we tell you that you can get a bunch of gadgets from tablets, and smartwatches to buds laong with it at this price? This is possible with the amazing limited-time offer by Verizon. However, there are several terms and conditions that you need to fulfill to get this deal. Know more about this Samsung Galaxy S22 deal here.
1. Add a new line or upgrade an existing line with an eligible 5G Samsung Galaxy S22.
2. Then you can select any or all mentioned offers. You can add any of the mentioned watches - Samsung Galaxy Watch4 (40mm), Google Pixel Watch, or Oribic Smart Wrist for free with the purchase of your Samsung Galaxy S22.
3. You can also add a free tablet with the purchase of your Samsung Galaxy S22 on select 5G Unlimited plans. You can add Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE 5G, TCL TAB 8, or TCL TAB Disney Edition.
4. After that, you can add a free pair of Buds among - JBL LIVE FREE NC+ TWS, Pixel Buds Pro, or Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 Pro with the purchase of your 5G Galaxy S22, and then you will need to add your selected devices to your cart.
5. After that, you will see all discounts applied at checkout.
6. Note that you will need to get the Samsung Galaxy S22 at $22.22 per month over a period of 36 months along with a $35 one-time activation fee.
Copyright © HT Media Limited
All rights reserved.