Apple iPhone 15 series is still 6 months away, but rumors related to its expected features and specifications have created quite a hype among the fans. Apple will most likely be launching the iPhone 15 series, including iPhone 15, iPhone 15 Plus, iPhone 15 Pro, and iPhone 15 Pro Max, in September, 2023. The company is expected to bring many new features and changes in the iPhone 15 Pro and iPhone 15 Pro Max models. Here is a roundup of all the rumors about the iPhone 15 Pro models. Do note that these are not expected to be available on the iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Plus.
1. Chipset: The performance of any smartphone depends on the chipset it is equipped with. The iPhone 15 Pro models will be getting the A17 Bionic chipset. While the standard iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Plus are most likely to be getting power from the A16 Bionic chipset.
2. Solid-state and Mute buttons: iPhone 15 Pro models will likely feature solid-state and mute buttons. According to a report by MacRumors, the buttons will provide haptic feedback from two additional Taptic Engines inside the iPhone to simulate the feeling of movement, similar to the Home button on the iPhone 7 or the Force Touch trackpad on modern MacBooks.
3. Titanium frame: Following the path of the Apple Watch Ultra, the company is expected to give a titanium frame to the iPhone 15 Pro models instead of stainless steel.
4. Ultra-thin curved bezels: iPhone 15 Pro will most likely copy another feature of the recent Apple watch models which is ultra-thin curved bezels around the display.
5. Periscope telephoto lens: According to a report by MacRumors, analyst Ming-Chi Kuo has informed that the iPhone 15 Pro Max will feature a periscope telephoto lens which could result in the device having at least 6x optical zoom.
Copyright © HT Media Limited
All rights reserved.