Realme on Thursday introduced Realme Techlife Watch R100 - the newest versatile and stylish smartwatch under its TechLife Ecosystem offerings. Realme Techlife Watch R100 comes with bluetooth calling, powered by a 380mAh battery, aluminum bezel design and 3.35cm round color display, heart rate and SPO2 sensor, and much more. The watch will be available in two colors- Black and Grey and is priced at Rs. 3,999. The smartwatch will go on sale from June 28, 2022, 12:00 noon onwards on realme.com, Flipkart.com and other mainline channels. Buyers can avail flat discount of Rs. 500 on Flipkart and realme.com bringing the effective launch price to Rs. 3,499.
1. Realme Techlife Watch R100 Bluetooth calling: The Realme TechLife Watch R100 has a Bluetooth calling capability that will give you a call answering experience so you can stay connected while exercising, commuting, or Shopping. You may now answer calls and talk back using the watch's built-in microphone and speaker.
2. Realme Techlife Watch R100 Display: Realme TechLife Watch R100 comes with 3.35cm (1.32’’) Large Color Display Screen with a high resolution of 360*360 pixels. Over 100 Stylish Watch Faces are included in Realme TechLife Watch R100. The WatchR100 is available in a variety of themes, ranging from simple, and mechanical to a more elegant and sophisticated look. Also Read: Top 5 tablet options for kids: Realme Pad Mini Blue to Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 lite, check them out
3. Realme Techlife Watch R100 Design: The watch comes with a round metal dial design. The watch is lightweight (46 grams) and comfortable to wear. The strap in the smartwatch is made with silicone material.
4. Realme Techlife Watch R100 Real Sport Engine: Realme TechLife Watch R100 comes with more than 100 sports modes. The watch has a built-in acceleration sensor and unique algorithm, and can record the length of exercise mode, calories consumed, and other exercise data. It can also display real-time exercise heart rate data so you can understand and monitor different states while exercising and you can also personalize sports goals according to your specific needs. Also Read: Amazon Alexa can speak like your grandmother! Just check it out
In the realme Wear app, the user can customize the data his watch displays during common workouts. These personalized settings let users quickly check the information for more effective, guided exercise. It has AI running partner mode which allows users to see if they are reaching their pace goals. Users can set the AI running speed and can check whether the real-time speed reaches the target when running, thus can adjust the speed according to the tips.
5. Realme Techlife Watch R100 Health Monitoring: The smartwatch comes with all-day heart rate monitoring, Blood Oxygen Monitoring, Stress Monitoring, Sleep monitoring, and activity monitoring, provides a drinking reminder for water intake and keeps a track of female health. Realme TechLife Watch R100 detects heart rate every 5 minutes 24/7. If the heart rate is lower or higher under special conditions than the safe thresholds, the watch will send you a heart rate alarm.
Copyright © HT Media Limited
All rights reserved.