Playing PUBG Mobile, Garena Free Fire? How to avoid shock to the system - 5 tips
Do you play PUBG Mobile, Garena Free Fire or other such online games with your friends? Here is how to stay safe - top 5 tips.
Do you play PUBG Mobile, Garena Free Fire, Call of Duty or other such online games with your friends? If you are playing such violent games, then probably you have been indulging in a lot of dangerous activities too. So. you may be adept at dealing with the dangers while playing the battle royale game, there are other dangers present that you may not know about, which can be very costly if ignored repeatedly. What we are talking about are dangers posed in the real world to players playing PUBG Mobile, Garena Free Fire and other phone games while they are outside their homes. Here we list 5 online games tips on how to stay safe.
First, know about this shocking report. It has been revealed that a couple of teenage boys were playing PUBG Mobile on their phones during their morning walk. They wandered onto the rail-tracks after a while. What happened next was a tragedy of immense proportions. PTI reports that the two were so engaged in playing PUBG Mobile on their phones that they did not even realise that a train was approaching. Both the boys were run over by the train in the Laxmi Nagar area in Mathura. This was revealed by the Jamuna Paar Police Station. One boy was 18-year-old Kapil and the other was 16-year-old Rahul, both students of class 10. What the boys were doing became clear when police checked their mobile phones at the spot. While one phone was damaged, the other phone had the PUBG Mobile game running on it, a police officer revealed. It is a shocking case and gamers indulging themselves in these mobile games have to be very careful.
While playing PUBG Mobile, Garena Free Fire, Call of Duty, Fortnite and other mobile phone games, here is how to avoid nasty experiences
1. Never play mobile games while walking on streets. Do not wander outside your house while playing mobile games especially in areas where there is road, rail or any other kind of traffic or mass movement of people.
2. Do not sit in unsecured public places, like road side, train stations, train lines, parks to play a mobile game
3. Try not to play games wearing headphones that blot out all other noises around you
4. Ensure that the immediate physical space around you will not be changed suddenly by any sudden eventuality
5. Do not get involved in any arguments with your friends while playing mobile games.
Follow HT Tech for the latest tech news and reviews , also keep up with us on Twitter, Facebook, Google News, and Instagram. For our latest videos, subscribe to our YouTube channel.