Free Fire Max on PC: How to play at highest graphics, master controls
Free Fire Max on PC: Here’s how you can play this mobile battle royale game on the PC using the Bluestacks emulator.
Free Fire Max on PC? Yes, you can play Garena's latest version of its long running Free Fire franchise on a PC. Free Fire Max has been available on Android and iOS devices since late September 2021. The game was brought in as an advanced version of the regular Free Fire, complete with a fresh set of graphics as well as improved animations; mush like PUBG New State.
Obviously, with a game that's focused on delivering improved graphics, you have to play it on the best hardware and what better than a PC to do it. While support for Android apps on Windows 11 is yet to come, all you can do is rely on an Android emulator on your Windows PC. And the process is easy.
Free Fire Max on Bluestacks emulator: How to play it
The process is easy and you will need a decent Windows PC; no dedicated GPU necessary for this to run.
- Search for Bluestacks on Google and download the free version on your PC.
- Once downloaded, you have to install it and get through the initial setup process. This will be much like setting up a new Android tablet. After all, Bluestacks is an Android emulator mostly used by developers for testing their Android apps and game streamers for playing online titles.
- Once it is setup, open Google Play within the emulator. You will have to login with your Google account in order to access it, just like a regular Android smartphone.
- Next, you have to search for Free Fire Max within the Play Store. Tap on “Install” to download and install it on your PC.
- Once installed, you will see the app icon on the homepage of Bluestacks. Double click to open it.
- Free Fire Max will boot up like the regular version. But that's not all.
- You will also have to set up the touch controls in accordance with your keyboard/mouse setup, or your joypad. The control mapping is easy as you have to place your keyboard shortcut keys over the touch targets.
- Once done, you are ready to play Free Fire Max on your PC.
Follow HT Tech for the latest tech news and reviews , also keep up with us on Twitter, Facebook, Google News, and Instagram. For our latest videos, subscribe to our YouTube channel.