Today’s Wordle 414: The Sunday puzzle is here, check hints, clues and solution for August 7
Today's Wordle 414 for August 7: It is not easy to find the answer to a Sunday puzzle because the mind is already on a holiday mode. Even the easiest words can seem more difficult than usual on a Sunday. But you cannot slack off in this game without putting your winning streak to jeopardy. And the streak is necessary to let everyone know how far you have come in this game. And that's why you need these Wordle hints and clues because they show you a clear cut path to solve the puzzle and takes away all the hassle. And if that doesn't help, scroll further for the solution as well.
Wordle 414 hints for August 7
Today, we will give out some general tips which will help you get better in the game.
- Try to start the game with either a vowel-heavy word or a word with lots of common consonants. Never go for a word with repeated letters.
- Make sure to use a complementary second word, which should not have any letters from the first word. This will eliminate more letters and give you clues.
- Do consider that the word might have a double letter and if you cannot find another letter to fit, that might be the way to go.
- Try to read more to improve your vocabulary. That will help you against the uncommon words.
Wordle 414 clues for August 7
- Today's word begins with the letter S.
- The word has two vowels.
- The word ends with R.
- One of the vowels is A.
- The remaining vowel is E.
We have served the word to you on a platter. Just go and give the game your best effort and it should be an easy win for you. For those, who are stuck on the last attempt, simply scroll down and check the answer.
Wordle 414 answer for August 7
SPOILER ALERT! Do not read any further if you are not looking for the answer to today's Wordle.
This is your last chance to turn back or you may spoil the answer for today's puzzle.
Today's word is SMEAR. It means “to spread a sticky substance across something/somebody”. We hope you were able to add another day to your streak. Make sure to check this space tomorrow to keep your Monday blues away.