Know how to change WhatsApp logo in GOLD! Check step by step guide
This new year, let your WhatsApp logo shine in a lustrous gold colour. Here’s how to change WhatsApp logo in gold.
Christmas 2021 is gone and we are all waiting to welcome the New year by decorating the house to bring celebratory vibes all around. Now, you can extend your celebrations to WhatsApp too! How? By decorating your message-sharing platform. WhatsApp logo is a green icon and you can change that into a lustrous gold colour icon. With a simple trick, you can modify the green icon plated into gold. Here is how to change WhatsApp logo in gold colour in simple steps.
How to change WhatsApp icon into Gold
- To modify your WhatsApp icon into a Gold plated icon, you first need to download Nova Launcher on your smartphone.
- Once you have Nova Launcher on your smartphone, open the app and then select the style you want on your mobile device.
- After selecting the style, you will have to find the image of the golden WhatsApp icon.
- You have the option to download whatever you like the most.
- Now, all you need to do is to tap on the WhatsApp icon for two seconds, which will make your WhatsApp logo change to a golden colour on your smartphone.
- Following that, an editing pencil will appear on the screen window. Tap on it and now go to your photo gallery to choose the downloaded golden WhatsApp logo image.
- After that, click on Done and here your WhatsApp logo will be transformed into the Golden WhatsApp logo to welcome the new year 2022.
- But you need to remember that the WhatsApp icon that you have downloaded must be in a transparent PNG format, otherwise, it won't be set as the WhatsApp golden logo.
More WhatsApp features we have witnessed this year
Throughout the year, WhatsApp kept on gifting us with new features, such as WhatsApp calls via the desktop app without having to reach your phone, WhatsApp payments to send or receive money which became widely used this year, audio editing feature that allows users to listen to voice notes before sending it, disappearing media files (yes, that view-once feature), multi-device feature that lets you use your WhatsApp in multiple devices phone, laptop, or tablet at the same time and many such apps.
Follow HT Tech for the latest tech news and reviews , also keep up with us on Twitter, Facebook, Google News, and Instagram. For our latest videos, subscribe to our YouTube channel.