Infinix on Monday launched Infinix Hot 12 Play priced at Rs. 8,499. The smartphone will be available for purchase only on Flipkart and the sale will start from May 30, 2022. The Infinix Hot 12 Play is said to be the fastest phone in the segment. The phone gets a 6.82 inch HD+ display with a refresh rate of 90Hz. Informing about the launch of the phone Infinix India tweeted, "Sachi? Nai main nahi manta! Pinky promise? 🤪😝 Yehi bologe jab Infinix HOT 12 Play ke best in segment features dekhoge! 😲6.82 HD+ Punch hole 😲90Hz Refresh Rate 😲6000mAh battery And all this at just ₹8,499!!! Sale starts 30th May, only on @Flipkart http://knw.one/ihoQ."
If you wanted to buy a phone under Rs. 10,000, the Infinix Hot 12 Play can be a smartphone worth considering. Here is all you need to know about Infinix Hot 12 Play- from battery, camera to other specifications. Also Read: iPhone tips and tricks: How to edit PDF on iPhone 13
1. Price and colour: The phone is priced at Rs. 8,499 for 4GB RAM and 64GB storage variant and will go on sale on May 30th. Also it comes in three different colour options- Daylight Green, Horizon Blue, and Racing Black.
2. Display: The Infinix Hot 12 Play gets a 6.82 inch HD+ display along with 90Hz refresh rate, 180Hz touch sampling rate and 480 nits brightness.
3. Processor: The Infinix Hot 12 Play will run on UniSoc T610 Processor and is said to offer fastest performance in the segment. The phone also comes with 4GB+ 3GB (virtual RAM).
4. Battery: The Infinix Hot 12 Play is equipped with the biggest battery in the segment that is 6000mAH and will have a Type-C charging slot.
5. Camera: The phone supports a 13MP Dual AI back camera with an f1.8 large aperture and a Quad-LED flash. Furthermore, AI HDR, Beauty, Portrait, AR Shots, Panorama, Slow Motion, and Documents are all integrated to capture beautiful pictures and videos. It packs an 8MP front camera.
Copyright © HT Media Limited
All rights reserved.