Delhivery IPO share allotment date: Announcement likely today! Know how to check status online
Delhivery IPO share allotment status is likely to be finalised today. Investors can check the share allotment status online. Step-by-step guideline explained here.
Delhivery IPO share allotment date: The share allotment status of Delhivery IPO Is likely to be finalised today, May 19. Investors who have applied for the public offering of Dehivery Limited will be able to check the allotment status online once declared. While the listing on exchanges (BSE and NSE) will likely happen on May 24. Once declared, Delhivery IPO share allotment status can be checked online by visiting the official website of BSE or the website of the registrar that is Link Intime India Private Ltd. The Delhivery IPO opened for subscription on May 11 and concluded on May 13, 2022.
The shares of Delhivery IPO were subscribed 1.63 times on the final day of the bidding process that is May 13, 2022. The shares reserved for the qualified institutional buyers (QIBs) were subscribed 2.66 times, while those of non institutional investors were subscribed 0.30 times, and retail individual investors (RIIs) were subscribed 0.57 times. Here is how investors can check the allotment status of Delhivery IPO online. Check steps. Also Read: Venus Pipes IPO allotment date today: Check status online; here's how to
Delhivery IPO share allotment status: Check via BSE
1. Visit the official website of BSE or click on the direct link given here— https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx.
2. Select Delhivery IPO in the menu. It can be noted that the name of the company will be available for selection only after the finalisation of the allotment status.
3. Enter your application number allotted for Delhivery IPO.
4. Then enter your Permanent Account Number (PAN card number).
5. Click at 'I'm not a robot' and confirm the captcha.
6. Now finally click at the 'Submit' button. You will be able to see the Delhivery IPO allotment status displayed on the screen.
Delhivery IPO share allotment status: Check via Link Intime India Private Ltd
Visit the official website of Link Intime or click on the link mentioned here- https://linkintime.co.in/IPO/public-issues.html.
Then select one option among our PAN card number, Application number or DP Client ID from the top bar.
Select the company (Delhivery IPO) from the drop down menu, and will be available only after the finalisation of the allotment status.