How to check PM Kisan status online: Check your PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Beneficiary status on this direct link
How to check PM Kisan status online: In what will come as a big help for farmers, Prime Minister Narendra Modi, on Monday, released the 9th instalment of PM-Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Through this move, the government transferred as much as ₹19,500 crore directly into the accounts of over 9.75 crores beneficiary farmer families. As a result, ₹2,000 was transferred into each PM-Kisan account. PM-Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme provides a total of ₹6000 per year to beneficiary farmer families, which is paid in three equal 4-monthly instalments. There are no intermediaries involved and the money is transferred directly to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries. Now that the transfer has been made, farmers would want to know their how to check their PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Beneficiary status and see for themselves if they received the money. Well, PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Beneficiary status can be checked easily from the comfort of the home from this link - pmkisan.gov.in - and all that is required is a working net connection and a smartphone.
Also read: Looking for a smartphone? Check Mobile Finder here.
How to check PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Beneficiary status:
1. PM Kisan Status Check Link - go to https://pmkisan.gov.in/beneficiarystatus.aspx.
2. Aadhaar Number, Account Number, or Mobile number will be required to check your PM Kisan Samman Nidhi beneficiary status.
3. On the link, pick the tab you want and click on it. Enter your Aadhaar Number, Account Number, Mobile number.
4. Tap on 'Get Data'.
About Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) scheme
1. The scheme was announced by the government in February 2019.
2. The first instalment was released for December 2018-March 2019 period.
3. The fund is transferred directly to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries.
4. With latest payment, government has so far transferred around ₹1.57 lakh crore to farmers.
This amount will be useful for small farmers at a time when the sowing of kharif crops is at its peak in the current monsoon season, PM Narendra Modi said yesterday.
"We have to take this opportunity to decide where we want to see India in the coming 25 years. ...Our agriculture and our farmers have a big role in determining the condition of India in 2047, when the country completes 100 years of Independence," PM said.
During the event, where PM Modi transferred the funds, he also interacted with many beneficiaries of the government's schemes including PM-KISAN and ₹1 lakh crore agriculture infrastructure fund.