LIC IPO bidding date: The initial public offering (IPO) of Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) opened for subscription on May 4 and investors will be able to apply for the same even on Saturday (May 7) and Sunday (May 8). The LIC IPO bidding process for the ₹21,000-crore issue will conclude on May 9, 2022. People who are willing to apply for the LIC IPO can do so online via Upstox, Zerodha, Groww and Paytm. It can be known that today is the 3rd day of the bidding process and according to market observers, LIC IPO GMP today (grey market premium) has remained steady at Rs. 65, as per a report by livemint.com.
The shares of the public issue were subscribed 0.67 times on day 1, followed by 1.03 times on day 2. The portion reserved for Qualified Institutions (QIB) was subscribed 0.40 times, Non-institutional Buyers 0.47 times, and Retail Investors 0.93 times on day 2. The price band of the LIC IPO has been fixed between Rs. 902 and Rs. 947 per equity share. Retail Individual and Eligible Employee Category are being provided a discount of Rs. 45 per equity share and Rs. 60 equity share to Eligible PolicyHolder Category.
Check the step-by-step guide below to apply for LIC IPO via Upstox, Zerodha, Groww and Paytm.
1. Login at Upstox app or visit the official website.
2. Go to Discover tab and then click on the option saying Invest in IPOs.
3. You will see three options on your home screen- Overview, Timeline, and Apply.
4. Click the apply option and you will be redirected to the application page.
5. Fill the form with required details and click at Proceed.
6. A message regarding UPI Mandate will appear. Click on it and the application for LIC IPO will get submitted successfully.
1. Login to the Zerodha app and select LIC IPO.
2. Enter your UPI ID and click on the bid option.
3. Next you will have to choose the investor type, enter lot size and cut off price.
4. Then click on Confirm and then Submit button.
5. After submission, you are advised to accept the mandate request for continuation of the proceedings with the public issue.
1. Login to the application and click on the IPO tab.
2. Select LIC IPO and click on Apply. You will then have to place your bid and mention the lots.
3. Choose cut-off price and then select investor type.
4. Enter your UPI ID and accept the mandate.
Within the ‘My Paytm’ section of the Paytm app, users will be able to find the ‘Paytm Money’ option on the right.
Existing users can go to the IPO section on Paytm Money’s home screen. While Users not registered with Paytm Money can get KYC verified in a few easy steps and proceed to the IPO application step.
The LIC IPO option will be available in the ‘Current & Upcoming’ tab within IPOs.
Once you click on the option you will see the ‘Apply now’ button which will take you to the bid page. On this page, you can update the price and quantity for your application.
In the ‘Add UPI Details’ section, update your UPI ID and click on ‘Apply’.
Copyright © HT Media Limited
All rights reserved.