It is the last month of 2022, but the smartphone companies are not willing to call it quits regarding their launches for the year. So, in December, you will see many more as companies target Christmas shopping. These smartphone launches include iQOO 11, Vivo Y02, Realme 10 Pro, and more. The devices can be launched across different price categories that is- budget, mid-range, and premium segment. Here is a quick look at the smartphones:
1. Vivo Y02: The device launched in India on Monday, December 5 and comes with a stylish design, 5000mAh battery and more. Vivo Y02 runs on MediaTek octa-core processor and is priced at Rs. 8999. The all new Vivo Y02 will be available in two color options – Orchid Blue and Cosmic Grey. The phone gets a 6.51-inch Halo Full View Display with HD+ resolution that also offers Eye Protection Mode. The smartphone runs on Funtouch OS 12 and is paired with 3GB RAM and 32GB storage that can be further expanded by up to 1TB. Y02 comes with an 8MP main camera and a 5MP front camera too.
2. Realme 10 Pro: The Realme 10 Pro series consisting of Realme 10 Pro and Realme 10 Pro+ will launch in India on Thursday, December 8. The Realme 10 Pro+ is expected to launch with a price tag under Rs. 25000. The phone gets a curved display and is expected to come with a 108MP camera.
3. iQOO 11: The iQOO 11 series will launch on December 8 and will consist of two phones namely iQOO 11 and iQOO 11 Pro. The iQOO 11 will be offered in two editions – Legend Edition and Alpha. While, the Pro model is said to come in Alpha, Legend and Mint Green colours. Both the devices will be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 processor. The iQoo 11 Pro will house a 4700mAh battery and will come along 200W fast charging support.
4. Redmi Note 12: Redmi is expected to launch Redmi Note 12 Pro and Redmi Note 12 Pro+ soon in India. The models have already been launched in China along with a third model named Redmi Note 12. However, the launch date for India is not yet known. The smartphones are powered by MediaTek Dimensity 1080 chipset and feature a 50MP camera with Sony IMX766 sensor.
5. Samsung Galaxy M04: Expected to launch in next week, the exact date of the Samsung Galaxy M04 debut in India is not yet confirmed. According to a report by IANS, the device can come with innovative RAM Plus feature support. Also, the price of the phone is said to be below Rs. 10000.
Copyright © HT Media Limited
All rights reserved.