Tips to ace Terminal map in Call of Duty Mobile Season 10 Hunt
Downloaded the latest Call of Duty Mobile Season 10? Here are some easy tips to make the most of the Terminal map.
Call of Duty Mobile Season 10 is here. The latest season, called Hunt, comes with a wide range of new features and improvements. The Season 10 also has new maps including the long-awaited Terminal.
As the name suggests, Terminal has aeroplanes, waiting lounges, and everything else you will find in an airport. The artwork is exceptionally well and quite close to reality. If you have already updated to Call of Duty Mobile Season 10, here are some tips to ace the Terminal map.
Before we hold forth, here's a quick recap of the Terminal map. It is a medium-sized map. The action is spread over two areas – inside the terminal and exterior airport apron. Medium-sized maps are generally conducive for snipers as well as who prefer LMGs. The map has plenty of open areas which may expose you to your enemies. You can also make the most of large scattered crates to reduce exposure. Another tip is just moving under the stairwell or the plane to get a better strategic position.
🎯 The Hunt 🌲— Call of Duty: Mobile (@PlayCODMobile) September 10, 2020
The chase is ON!
🎫 New Battle Pass
👩🏻 Mara - Valkyrie
💀 Mace - Tombstone
🆕 New season, new weapons, modes and soldiers available NOW in #CODMobile! pic.twitter.com/vrTyXcDQDG
Now let's get to the tips:
- If you're locked in a fire inside the terminal, make sure you use the tracker perk to take on the enemy players. The perk can help you track the footprints and easily locate them.
- Use the trip mine when entering the plane. The entry is quite narrow and may secure a kill when an enemy tries to follow you.
👍🏻 Season 10: The Hunt is here and we have the intel you'll need for the battlefield.— Call of Duty: Mobile (@PlayCODMobile) September 10, 2020
📖 See here 👉🏻 https://t.co/RSHxNDcBdD
🆕 New Battle Pass, soldiers, weapons, and gear available NOW in #CODMobile! pic.twitter.com/dN8SVYva0a
- If you're in the line of sight of enemies, the best way to get past is the smoke grenade. You can also use this tactic in the Crossfire map.
- Death Machine and Sparrow are the two most suitable operator skills for the Terminal map. They give you the flexibility to move around while inducing maximum damage.
- If you want to get a better view of the map, try climbing. This will help you understand easier routes. Some of the places you can climb up are the maintenance room. Keep an eye all ladders.