Happy Janmashtami 2022: How to Download, send WhatsApp Stickers on Krishna Janmashtami
Happy Janmashtami (Smarta) 2022 WhatsApp wishes stickers: Celebrate this Krishnashtami with dahi handi and WhatsApp stickers. Know how to download and share them with your friends and family.
Happy Janmashtami (Smarta) 2022 WhatsApp wishes stickers: Janmashtami (Smarta) is an annual festival of India which celebrates the birth of lord Krishna, the eighth avatar of Lord Vishnu. The day is also known as Krishnashtami and is one of the most important religious occasions for the Smarta sect. The day is usually spent in multiple rituals and worshiping lord Krishna. The day is also celebrated as Krishna Jayanti, Krishna Janmashtami or Gokulashtami (among the Vaishnavas). On this day, Dahi Handis are also hanged in various places. The day is spent with friends and family and if you want to wish Happy Janmashtami to all your friends and family who are not near you, you can send Happy Janmashtami WhatsApp stickers, wishes and GIFs to them. These messages can be shared using any social media platform including Instagram, Facebook, Telegram and more.
Happy Janmashtami (Smarta) 2022 wishes
- May Lord Krishna be with you and your family, always! Blessings of Health, Wealth, Love, and Happiness. Happy Janmashtami!
- May the Natkhat Nandlal always give you many reasons to be happy. Happy Janmashtami to all!
- May Lord Krishna come to your house and take away all your makhan-mishri with all your worries & sorrow. Happy Janmashtami!
- May the blessings of Lord Krishna enhance each moment of your life… this Janmashtami… and always!
- Sending your way, warm heartfelt wishes. May you enjoy this joyous occasion. Happy Janmashtami!
If you want to share Happy Janmashtami GIFs to your friends and family along with these wishes for a visual treat, then just follow the following steps.
How to send Happy Janmashtami WhatsApp GIFs
- Open WhatsApp and click on the individual or group chat where you want to send the GIF.
- Click on the smiley icon available on the messaging box.
- Tap on the GIF option.
- Now, click on the search icon and type Happy Janmashtami or Happy Krishnashtami 2022.
- Lots of Janmashtami related GIFs will be displayed.
- Click on the GIF you want to share and tap on the send button. And that's it.
Now, before we move to Happy Janmashtami stickers on WhatsApp, a thing to note is that WhatsApp does not provide Happy Janmashtami stickers natively. So, you will have to download them from third-party apps on Play Store or App store. You do not need to separately download them as WhatsApp helps you directly find the right sticker pack on its platform. So, just follow these steps and you should be able to share these stickers in no time at all. But first, let us check the Happy Janmashtami wishes.
How to share Happy Janmashtami 2022 WhatsApp stickers
Open WhatsApp and go to the chat of the person you want to share the sticker with.
Tap on the ‘emoji’ icon located at the bottom right side of the message box.
On the bottom of the emoji screen, you should see three options. First is for emojis, the second is for GIFs, and the third is for stickers. Click on the third icon.
On the sticker screen, tap on the ‘+’ icon on the extreme right side of the window.
You will see a large selection of stickers. Start scrolling downwards and you should see the ‘Discover Sticker apps’ option at the bottom of the screen. Click on it.
This will redirect you to the Play Store or App Store. You will see the term ‘WASticker’already written on the search bar. Without removing it, write ‘Happy Janmashtami’ next to it and click search.
You should be able to see multiple Happy Janmashtami sticker apps. Pick the one you like. Install and add stickers to WhatsApp.
Now go back to WhatsApp. You should be able to see all the Happy Janmashtami stickers on your sticker gallery in the app.
You can now start sharing these stickers with friends and family. Do note that you will have to manually delete these apps if you no longer want to use them. Deleting the app will result in deletion of the stickers from your sticker gallery but any sent stickers will still remain.