Google Pixel 7a vs iPhone SE 3: Camera, battery, display
Google Pixel 7a was launched today as a mid-range smartphone offering amazing new specifications. But is it better than the Apple iPhone SE 3? Find out here.
Google on Thursday, May 11 launched the Pixel 7a at a starting range of $499 (Rs. 43999 in India). The smartphone is being seen as one of the competitors of the Apple iPhone SE 3 launched in the year 2022. But, which one will you opt for? Here is a comparison between Google Pixel 7a and iPhone SE 3 which can help you in deciding. From camera, battery to display- Here is all you need to know.
Google Pixel 7a vs iPhone SE 3
1. Google Pixel 7a vs iPhone SE 3 Price: Google has launched the Pixel 7a at a starting range of Rs. 43999. However, if you want to by the Apple iPhone SE 2022 or iPhone SE 3 (3rd generation), you will have to pay a bit more, as the phone is available at a starting price of Rs. 49900 (64GB storage variant)
2. Google Pixel 7a vs iPhone SE 3 Chipset: The Pixel 7a runs on the Google Tensor G2 chipset, the same chip that's in Pixel 7 and Pixel 7 Pro. While the iPhone SE 3 launched in the year 2022 runs on A15 Bionic Chipset, which is also there in iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus.
mobile to buy?
3. Google Pixel 7a vs iPhone SE 3 Display: The Google Pixel 7a gets a 6.1-inch FHD+ OLED Always-on display with up to 90 Hz refresh rate. However, when it comes to iPhone SE 3, the screen size is comparatively small as it features a 4.7-inch Retina HD LCD Multi-Touch display with IPS technology. Also, both the Pixel 7a and iPhone SE 3 can handle water and dust as they come with anIP67 rating.
4. Google Pixel 7a vs iPhone SE 3 Camera: The Pixel 7a is equipped with a dual rear camera setup with a 64MP main camera and a 13 MP ultrawide camera. While you can take selfies with the help of the 13MP front camera. However, the Apple iPhone SE 3 comes with only a single rear camera of 12MP and a front camera of 7MP.
5. Google Pixel 7a vs iPhone SE 3 Battery: According to Google,, the phone comes with a4385mAh battery and supports fast charging. The Pixel 7a can charge wirelessly with any Qi-certified device. While the iPhone SE 3 is equipped with a 2018 mAh battery, according to GSMarena. Also, it takes around 30 minutes to charge 50 percent of it with a 20W adapter or higher. Notably, iPhones do not come with inbox chargers.
6. Google Pixel 7a vs iPhone SE 3: Which is better? Well as per the specifications mentioned above the Pixel 7a can be seen offering a good camera, battery, and large screen at a lower rate compared to the iPhone SE 3. However, though the iPhone SE 3 lags in specs based on data, its overall performance is commendable.
Follow HT Tech for the latest tech news and reviews , also keep up with us on Twitter, Facebook, Google News, and Instagram. For our latest videos, subscribe to our YouTube channel.