Samsung on Friday announced the roll out of ‘Smart Upgrade Program’. According to the company it is a unique consumer affordability program for its lifestyle and premium TV range – Neo QLED, The Frame and Crystal UHD, in collaboration with Flipkart. Under this program buyers can pay 70 percent at the time of purchase and remaining 30 percent after 12 months. "Smart Upgrade Program provides consumers with a unique opportunity to amp-up the style quotient of their living spaces with premium Samsung TVs by paying only 70% at the time of purchase and 30% after 12 months," Samsung said in a statement.
Under the program, consumers can purchase Samsung Crystal 4K UHD TV by paying Rs. 23,093 as upfront payment and the remaining Rs. 9,897 after 12 months. Samsung Frame 2021 Series QLED Ultra HD (4K) Smart TV can be purchased by paying Rs. 38,493 as upfront payment and Rs. 16,497 as balance payment after 12 months.
Samsung said, "this program has been designed to provide affordability and ease of ownership to consumers. This will help consumers in upgrading to larger screen and more premium Samsung TVs."
The Neo QLED comes with Quantum Matrix Technology Pro with Neural Quantum Processor 8K and a real depth enhancer. Samsung’s 2022 Neo QLED TVs are equipped with smarter and intelligent features and user interface.
The Frame lets you ‘Make your own TV’ through various customization options. You can select different color bezels to complement your surroundings and curate your personal art collection from a growing library of over 1,400 pieces of art. The Frame offers great picture quality with QLED technology. It also comes with Samsung’s Quantum Dot technology, Quantum Processor 4K, 4K AI up scaling capabilities, and SpaceFit Sound.
Crystal 4K UHD TVs come with Crystal Processor 4K. It also comes packed with Motion Xcelerator Turbo enabling smoother motions and clearer images for gaming enthusiasts. Additionally, these new models have a host of convenient features such as Universal Guide, Game Mode, Tap View, Samsung TV Plus, and PC on TV.
Follow HT Tech for the latest tech news and reviews , also keep up with us on Twitter, Facebook, Google News, and Instagram. For our latest videos, subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Copyright © HT Media Limited
All rights reserved.