Motorola Moto G51 5G: Launch date in India revealed! Details inside
- Motorola can launch Moto G51 5G in India on December 10, 2021, informed popular tipster Mukul Sharma.
Motorola user? Here is an important update for you. As per the information, the company is expected to launch its Moto G51 5G in India on December 10, 2021. The expected date for the launch of the phone has been revealed by a Twitter user Mukul Shrama. Along with the launch date he has also revealed some of the details of the smartphone that is it will be a 5G phone with 12 5G Bands and will have India's first Snapdragon 480+ 5G Processor.
Giving the update he tweeted, "[Exclusive] I can confirm the launch of another Motorola smartphone - #motog51 on 10th Dec! It will be a true 5G phone with 12 5G Bands & have India's first Snapdragon 480+ 5G Processor! Motorola is on FIRE! Your thoughts?" He also posted an image of the phone along with his tweet. However, It can be noted that Moto G51 5G has already been launched by Motorola in Europe. Also, Motorola has not yet revealed how much the device will cost in India, as per a report by indianexpress.com.
[Exclusive] I can confirm the launch of another Motorola smartphone - #motog51 on 10th Dec!— Mukul Sharma (@stufflistings) December 2, 2021
It will be a true 5G phone with 12 5G Bands & have India's first Snapdragon 480+ 5G Processor!
Motorola is on FIRE!
Your thoughts?#hellomoto pic.twitter.com/htVXX8j3NE
About Moto G51 5G
As already stated, Motorola has not yet revealed the cost and the specifications of the Indian variant of the Moto G51 5G. But, if the company launches the same variant of the device that it launched in Europe, the smartphone can have some of the following features and specifications:
1. 6.8 inch FHD+ 120 Hz ultra-smooth display: The device could pack a 6.8-inch FHD+ 120Hz screen refresh rate. The phone can bring films, games, and video chats to life on an ultra-wide Max Vision display with a super-smooth 120 Hz refresh rate.
2. Camera: The smartphone can have a 50 MP triple camera system with the use of which users can capture the moment from any angle and in any light, from ultrawide to ultraclose.
3. Battery life: 30+ hours of battery life. The smartphone can come with a 5000 mAh battery with 10W charging support which can boost the battery life of the phone.
4. The phone could be powered by the Snapdragon 480 Plus SoC, as revealed by the tipster on Twitter. The phone could come with up to 8GB of RAM.